Author Topic: Sepember 2021 KOTH Results.  (Read 495 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Sepember 2021 KOTH Results.
« on: September 12, 2021, 07:30:18 PM »
Numbers were pretty low, low enough for me to fly. Figured it would work out OK as the competition most likely wouldn't let me get deep into the last few flying so I could keep an eye on that. Don't think my dogfighting is what it used to be not flying in these but have managed a few good fights in melee.
Train45 was the wabbit with the sharpest teeth out of the three we had and came out the winner. Congratulations to train45 and -{S}-.
Rylee had a good first appearance gaining wabbit status in his first KOTH, nice work.
Logs are up.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Sepember 2021 KOTH Results.
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2021, 12:41:38 PM »
Wtg train45!

Good time for a small turn out..glad to see fuzeman got a chance to fly

Thanks for hosting fuzeman!

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2021, 12:53:49 PM »
September's KOTH was another good event filled with great dog fights and a few new names too. Rylee's first KOTH resulted in a TOC invitation. The event lasted 90 minutes but only had 7 rounds. We had 7 people counting me, a rare event, but did manage to get 3 wabbits. Train 45 had the biggest teeth of the three this month.
Congratulations to train45 and -{S}-. The Bf 109K-4 was chosen as October's first chariot of battle. Hope to see you there next month!

Round by round results:
1} Rylee in a P-39D
2} Eagler in a Seafire
3} Rylee in a Bf 109F-4   {Wabbit}
4} train45 in a Bf 109K-4
5} train45 in a P-40N   {Wabbit}
6} Eagler in a Fw 190A-5   {Wabbit}
7} train45 wins in a P-38G

Train45, Eagler, Rylee, and SEViper {kills} earn reservations to the TOC.
We also have a attendance slot that I'll have to update and may ask for your input.
Logs can be found at http://ahevents.net/index.php/event-logs
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2021, 02:34:40 PM »
Logs were interesting....

Congratulations train45!

Fun fights all around

Appreciate you hosting KOTH for us, fuzeman!

<S>

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2021, 06:56:31 AM »
Sorry for the one kill TC..

After we ganged Rylee the rabbit I  don't think I let you turn around before jumping on your 6

Felt slimy..

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals