Author Topic: Im just not ready to move yet!  (Read 3224 times)

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Re: Im just not ready to move yet!
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2021, 02:08:50 PM »
Yeah and is there a way that I can "cusomize" or build up an existing machine from HP?
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2021, 06:27:36 PM »
I feel stupid to forget to include the fact that I am no longer in need of a high powered video card that can run AH and give me very good FR. I just do not have the urge or even feel like playing AH anymore. I'm not saying that I quit AH because that'll never happen I'm just saying that  I just don't need a very high power video card because the greatest draw on my video card will be any sort of video editing or creating. 

Morph.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2021, 09:49:57 PM »
I feel stupid to forget to include the fact that I am no longer in need of a high powered video card that can run AH and give me very good FR. I just do not have the urge or even feel like playing AH anymore. I'm not saying that I quit AH because that'll never happen I'm just saying that  I just don't need a very high power video card because the greatest draw on my video card will be any sort of video editing or creating

Morph.

Even this can be a big draw on your computer depending on the type of video and creating you do. The bigger the renders, the bigger the work load on your computer.

Buy the best you can afford in memory, CPU and GPU to help you out over the long run. A cheap computer is great for surfing, word processing and those  games Facebook pushes, but if your doing some extensive work, your going to need a computer that can push it.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2021, 08:40:40 PM »
Even this can be a big draw on your computer depending on the type of video and creating you do. The bigger the renders, the bigger the work load on your computer.

Buy the best you can afford in memory, CPU and GPU to help you out over the long run. A cheap computer is great for surfing, word processing and those  games Facebook pushes, but if your doing some extensive work, your going to need a computer that can push it.

Without much to say in regard to this MD is that yeah you're right and I will deffinatly be adding a few more Gigs of Ram. And yeah you're right in that and I aways thought that you can never have "too much" ram in your PC. Now I will not be doing much in the means of jumping on line and fighting much right now and my real excuse for no fl

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2021, 09:36:40 PM »

Without much to say in regard to this MD is that yeah you're right and I will deffinatly be adding a few more Gigs of Ram. And yeah you're right in that and I aways thought that you can never have "too much" ram in your PC. Now I will not be doing much in the means of jumping on line and fighting much right now and my real excuse for no flying anymore is because I am back in school and  there's never enough time to strudy and do great and because I'm back in college there's never enough time to keep great grades in order to keep the thousands of dollars coming my way!!  :cheers: :bolt:

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2021, 06:43:12 AM »
With all the shipping and inventory issues on most computer parts (just about most things)  these days, it is probably one of the most expensive times to try to buy or build a decent computer

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2021, 04:43:04 PM »
With all the shipping and inventory issues on most computer parts (just about most things)  these days, it is probably one of the most expensive times to try to buy or build a decent computer

Eagler

Last I checked..... a few months ago.... building my computer would be almost 6K. Twice what it originally cost. I hate to think what it may be today. Totally ridiculous.

I am still driving my 2005 crew cab 2500HD for the same reason. Was in the market for a 3500HD but when I found one I liked.... no deals being made. Full price. Never paid MSRP on a vehicle in my life. Not starting now.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2021, 05:50:43 PM »
Last I checked..... a few months ago.... building my computer would be almost 6K. Twice what it originally cost. I hate to think what it may be today. Totally ridiculous.

I am still driving my 2005 crew cab 2500HD for the same reason. Was in the market for a 3500HD but when I found one I liked.... no deals being made. Full price. Never paid MSRP on a vehicle in my life. Not starting now.

you can get a decent computer for 1500 to 2k. cars on the other hand, I sold a car after having it for a year for 1k above what I paid for it including interest.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.