Author Topic: Oculus Quest Issue  (Read 611 times)

Offline elc7367b

• Silver Member
Oculus Quest Issue
« on: October 23, 2021, 03:47:34 PM »
I am transitioning from an older Oculus Rift to an Oculus Quest and am having trouble getting the rudder inputs to work.  All other flight controls work with the exception of the rudder pedals.  I am using all CH devices for my flight inputs.  When I try and set things up, I see that axis inputs are being registered but still not working when attempting flight.  Any ideas?

Muttman

Offline DaddyAce

• Silver Member
Re: Oculus Quest Issue
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2021, 04:30:06 PM »
Am guessing you already tried this but just in case make sure they are set up while you are in VR.

Offline elc7367b

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2021, 04:37:14 PM »
Am guessing you already tried this but just in case make sure they are set up while you are in VR.

i am attempting setup and calibration with the headset on. Baffled as to why joystick and throttle work fine but nothing for the rudder pedals.

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2021, 05:58:26 PM »
Can you try plugging them in to a different USB port?

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2021, 09:24:35 PM »
If you're seeing the axis values change that means the game is seeing it. Is the axis assigned to yaw in map controllers? In VR, double click on the rudder axis and make sure it's assigned. There are different settings for this stuff for "normal" monitor and VR modes. Just a thought.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2021, 03:02:49 AM »
I am transitioning from an older Oculus Rift to an Oculus Quest and am having trouble getting the rudder inputs to work.  All other flight controls work with the exception of the rudder pedals.  I am using all CH devices for my flight inputs.  When I try and set things up, I see that axis inputs are being registered but still not working when attempting flight.  Any ideas?

Muttman
I got "CH" Controlls for my Niece!  Something Funky in Conjunction with Oculus was occurring.   If memory serves.."Calibrating in Windows AND Aceces High...WHILE UNDER THE MASK...=issue solved?   I had a Squadie have All Sorts of issues with Quest.....I believ I would have just stuck with "RiftS"?  Thats just me and MHO!
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain