Author Topic: Make a NEW European Air War  (Read 605 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Make a NEW European Air War
« on: January 16, 2022, 02:25:30 AM »
I had a lot of fun playing that old game. AH solved all the shortcomings that game had, but comes up short in map size, and scripting historical battles.

I wish AH3 could be used to recreate those battle, even if only against AI, and I think support money would come rolling in.

Then, you might consider server-based subscriptions with members being able to join the side of their choice.

This is the way.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Make a NEW European Air War
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2022, 01:54:49 PM »
Sounds like a great idea

You join and replace the AI pilot of your choice

You join the mission in progress with several staggered to allow a choice of when to join relative to mission action

AI set from newbie to ace

Trick would be to keep the action up and interesting ..some don't want to just fly around regardless of how historic it might have been

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals