Author Topic: Oculus 2 and blue screen  (Read 1816 times)

Offline Alpo

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Silver Member
Re: Oculus 2 and blue screen
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2022, 09:53:19 AM »
PROBLEM SOLVED!  :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Excellent deal popped up for $600 ($300 off) for a big tower with the 11th gen I5-11400 and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Super!

So I basically bought a new computer just to get the $300 graphics card...times are strange and so am I but that's a good deal...for me anyways.
You can never have too many computers my friends.

Luft
 :bolt:

Actually, I was going to post something along those lines.  We had a graphics person who had the GPU go out... same scenario, cheaper to buy new machine with card and pull the card and replace.  Strange times indeed.  :O
SkyKnights Fighter Group -CO-
R.I.P.  SKDenny 02/03/1940 - 02/19/2012

Offline Luft

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.fw190.org (soon to be resurrected w/ new domain)
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2022, 08:55:09 PM »
I cancelled the XPS order...can't justify it just to get a card. Already have 7 machines here.
Saw WxMan has a card I can buy from him! Sent message/ awaiting reply.
Excited to see AH in VR!
Luft
Luft

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2022, 11:25:35 AM »
I cancelled the XPS order...can't justify it just to get a card. Already have 7 machines here.
Saw WxMan has a card I can buy from him! Sent message/ awaiting reply.
Excited to see AH in VR!
Luft

You may need a USB 3.1 card for your current machine to use VR if it's not pretty new.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2022, 03:06:17 AM »
Remove your headset and look at the monitor - there may be a white screen waiting for you to click a button.
THIS!!!!  Sometimes I get this stuff, and Oculus wants to set-up New Boundary or Cant find Hand Controllers.  Make sure mask is on, before you accept "YES on do you want to use Oculus". You will be looking in direction Headset Tracking says you were, at that time. I dont have AH, in my library. Never needed it there!   Maybe a different Blue Screen...but notice the color in Background, at Opening Screen to AH...its blue. Thus why i said earlier..hit Screen Center button. Or not? I have no fear in scratching my head...hair already gone :rofl
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain