Author Topic: Kilroy caught cheating RED HANDED  (Read 1035 times)

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Kilroy caught cheating RED HANDED
« on: January 24, 2022, 04:39:45 PM »
Go check the Facebook group page! BTBrando has posted clear evidence 100%. We won't being seeing Kilroy very much longer.

I understand there has been a lot of cheating accusations recently amongst players. This is legit proof with in-game video. Very sad to see a veteran behave like this and then run his mouth the way he does. Has been accusing me of aimboting and says I'm cheater for running multiple accounts on the same country. Well now I know why he thinks the way he does.

This kind of activity is disgraceful.
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Kilroy caught cheating RED HANDED
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2022, 04:42:49 PM »
Huh.  :blank:

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2022, 04:45:39 PM »
Huh.  :blank:

Oh ya he is busted. Go check out the video on the FB Aces High group page.

As has been long suspected by players there is a shadow program out there that allows a player to see gvs through buildings and trees from a distance. Now there is 100% proof and Kilroys days in AH are numbered under that name.

He will be back under a different name he can't help himself. But Kilroy is done.
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2022, 05:01:15 PM »
This will get locked out quick.

Finetime, not on the forum, use the phone to Dale.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2022, 05:04:13 PM »
This will get locked out quick.

Finetime, not on the forum, use the phone to Dale.
Cc

I can't make the call. Not my video and going into work. Just bringing this to light. Lot of unjustifiable time loss by members of this community die to this kinda activity. Kilroy ain't the only one. He just runs his mouth loud and long enough that he will be the fall guy until others are caught in the act as well :salute
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 05:09:20 PM by mERv »

Offline molybdenum

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2022, 05:11:44 PM »
No idea if a phone call would work, but my e-mails about another cheating proof have gone unanswered. Not sure if anything has been done or not, but a simple "I'll take care of it" would have really mattered.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2022, 08:32:45 PM »
There's a right way to do something, then there's this way.    :eek:
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2022, 08:33:31 PM »
First its NOT the official AH FB page, it is one the "Karaya" put up years ago.

Second if the second video is from the same film and the point of view is by "jumping" into the other players tank then that makes the video junk. Jumping into another players plane/tank is only an approximation of what happened, not what really DID happen. The only way to be sure is to take BOTH players film and run them side by side.

Anything other than that is nothing more than a witch hunt.

Offline 8thJinx

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2022, 08:52:33 PM »
In before the lock.

B-24H Liberator SN 294837-T, "The Jinx", 848th BS, 490th BG, 8th AF, RAF Station Eye, delivered 1943.  Piloted by Lt. Thomas Keyes, named by by his crew, and adorned with bad luck symbols, the aircraft survived the entire war.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2022, 10:59:04 PM »
brando has been accused too of the same.  saw the video, not really proof of anything other than shoot faster.

I once killed a tank that stopped just past a building. he swore to me that he never did.  sent him a 5 second video from my end.  we both had a good laugh.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline nopoop1

• Zinc Member
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2022, 11:13:17 PM »
In.
Coming out of retirement Blue Knight

nopoop

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2022, 11:15:53 PM »
which reminds me of another incident years ago.  me and waystin2 were looking for a gv near a vh base that was surrounded by endless forests, we flew for about 40 minutes looking for him, never saw him. finally decided to head home and dropped bombs to lighten my weight.  a few minutes later I noticed pms about how did I see him and killed him without even diving on him.  scrolled up and sure enough I had a kill on tyfoo. he never accepted the fact that it was just an accident. it happens. won't even tell you about when I killed a tiger 1 with 2 round from a spit8 on the rear of the tank.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2022, 11:35:52 PM »
which reminds me of another incident years ago.  me and waystin2 were looking for a gv near a vh base that was surrounded by endless forests, we flew for about 40 minutes looking for him, never saw him. finally decided to head home and dropped bombs to lighten my weight.  a few minutes later I noticed pms about how did I see him and killed him without even diving on him.  scrolled up and sure enough I had a kill on tyfoo. he never accepted the fact that it was just an accident. it happens. won't even tell you about when I killed a tiger 1 with 2 round from a spit8 on the rear of the tank.

semp

Reminds me of how I lost a 262 one time. I was flying near an enemy CV trying to pick off low uppers from the carrier. I just higher than waves,  lined up on TBM from the side when I heard an explosion and the sound of fire. I was soon in the tower with the system message seemingly mocking me "WTF shot you down".

I was pissed and decided to watch the film (Thankfully, I remembered to save it). Sure enough, there was an enemy player named "WTF" at 15K in a heavy Hellcat just flying level on his way to the beach when he dropped his bombs for some reason. I was not even in icon range of him at the time, but 25-30 seconds later, his bombs landed right next to my speeding jet. WTF indeed!
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2022, 12:02:02 AM »
I’m not a regular at using the film viewer. But I’ve used it enough to know that green cloud where Brando’s tank can be clearly seen in and through trees/bushes and buildings is certainly something I’ve never seen before.

I hope it’s at least looked into as it looks fairly questionable from this:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/7099787599/

« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 12:10:54 AM by RotBaron »
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2022, 08:09:01 AM »
I’m not a regular at using the film viewer. But I’ve used it enough to know that green cloud where Brando’s tank can be clearly seen in and through trees/bushes and buildings is certainly something I’ve never seen before.

I hope it’s at least looked into as it looks fairly questionable from this:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/7099787599/

As has been stated already, what that film represents is only what Brando saw. The film viewer doesn’t give you the same views the players around you actually had. This has been common sense for 20+ years if you choose to listen.