Author Topic: Voice Attack scripts  (Read 500 times)

Offline Alpo

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Silver Member
Voice Attack scripts
« on: January 31, 2022, 01:45:52 PM »
I'm struggling with something that should be reasonably simple (or so I thought).

How does one code a multiple keypress command like ALT+X for "Auto climb" (speed trim or whatever you want to call it)?

Any other useful commands you have may be helpful to someone else as well.
SkyKnights Fighter Group -CO-
R.I.P.  SKDenny 02/03/1940 - 02/19/2012

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Voice Attack scripts
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2022, 03:29:11 PM »
click "new command"
press the "press key" button to the left of the big box.
across the top it has the cntrl, alt, tab keys, click "alt, then type the "x" key and it will do the combination.

Set your voice command and save it as usual.

All of mine are pretty normal, gear, radio tab, and so on, but Im most impressed with my "Icon" command. I fly with "normal icons" on. When I say "icon" the program will cycle thru the icon modes until it stops for a full second at "friendly icons" and then it will return to "normal icon" mode. I use it to see what the friendlies are flying around me. It helps me to "know" how they are going to fly their planes and I can react accordingly when I help them or hope to get help FROM them  :)

Im up to 16 commands now and to help remember them I made a clipboard map with a list of them so if I forget what the voice command was for an action I can bring it up on the clipboard. I didnt need the HQ map anyway!

Offline Alpo

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Silver Member
Re: Voice Attack scripts
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2022, 07:35:31 PM »
Thanks Fugi... worked like a charm, once I remembered to APPLY my changes  :rolleyes:
SkyKnights Fighter Group -CO-
R.I.P.  SKDenny 02/03/1940 - 02/19/2012