Author Topic: 113th Lucky Strikes News  (Read 400 times)

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
113th Lucky Strikes News
« on: March 03, 2022, 02:43:00 PM »
After 22 years as Knights the 113th Lucky Strikes is relocating..  113th is a P38 Squad flying the L, J and G as God meant them to be flown.  Anyone interested in Winging up for a flight or the night can find our new home in Bishop territory VOX 113.  We are activity looking for people that want to join a squad, capture bases and win the war.  Please check out our wiki pages in the link below my name. 
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: 113th Lucky Strikes News
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2022, 04:33:52 AM »
After 22 years as Knights the 113th Lucky Strikes is relocating..  113th is a P38 Squad flying the L, J and G as God meant them to be flown.  Anyone interested in Winging up for a flight or the night can find our new home in Bishop territory VOX 113.  We are activity looking for people that want to join a squad, capture bases and win the war.  Please check out our wiki pages in the link below my name.
:rofl the Army marches with it's stomach!!! Skillet was the FIRST!    Stomach...Skillet...I SEE, why the Change! YOU FELLERS!!!!!  Welcome to the Bishop's! You guys will fit right in. I HOPE? Obviously Skillet, saw more Co-Operation with Bish? If anything..you fellers are persistent!  I kill ya, and you only get 1 Ord Bunker and a Fighter Hanger....rest assured, they'll be back!  Hopefully, this attitude, will get Bish back into the "We own your Maps"!  I'd fly with you guys any time! Since AH3....its like Bish forgot how to ROLL :O Went GV FIRST...even with the Denser Tree Patches...SMH :rofl     BW1stpar/ULcapkid
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain