Author Topic: Shane's Math /SA failure  (Read 4178 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Shane's Math /SA failure
« on: March 13, 2022, 06:21:31 AM »
Bless his heart!  So glad, Trogdor won KOTH! I would of ate my hat, had Shane won again :rofl   RECORDED VIEWS ON!!!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 06:35:02 AM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline BTPage

• Copper Member
Re: Shane's Math /SA failure
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2022, 08:11:22 AM »
You eating your hat? That would been a great video too lol  :x

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2022, 08:13:53 AM »
You eating your hat? That would been a great video too lol  :x
:rofl Its like, you know me?????????? :salute  Hope i did you Proud?
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline BTPage

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2022, 01:55:09 PM »
:rofl Its like, you know me?????????? :salute  Hope i did you Proud?
<-----------------Spar it's always an honor to fly with you my brother.

My dude that was some smooth flying you mind if I use this film in the near future of a video? That was some sick SA and shooting in that 51D.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2022, 07:34:26 PM »
<-----------------Spar it's always an honor to fly with you my brother.

My dude that was some smooth flying you mind if I use this film in the near future of a video? That was some sick SA and shooting in that 51D.
Absolutely

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2022, 07:37:14 AM »
Absolutely
AOK!!!  Is mostly your fault, any how :devil  :rock

Offline dieter

• Zinc Member
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2022, 02:42:47 PM »
Very Nice Par!!

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2022, 12:59:34 AM »
Ahh you were the picker pony.  I was focused on the la7, yep, didn't see the other knight trying to clear my 12.... so it was actually 3.5 v 1 because there was deadman's pony also in area making a pass on capitol and well within icon range.

So the only failure was to not notice the fail knight trying to clear my 12 - definitely not helping me, so that's where the extra .5 comes from.  :noid

It took you way too long to close the deal on your pick attempt.

Nothing to brag about. 

You don't even have what it takes to make it in KOTH - I'd love to see you there, but doubt you'll show. If I win another (9 more to go, you'll be eating that hat like the weaksauce you are.)  :joystick:  :ahand
« Last Edit: March 16, 2022, 01:40:46 AM by Shane »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2022, 11:47:03 PM »
Ahh you were the picker pony.  I was focused on the la7, yep, didn't see the other knight trying to clear my 12.... so it was actually 3.5 v 1 because there was deadman's pony also in area making a pass on capitol and well within icon range.

So the only failure was to not notice the fail knight trying to clear my 12 - definitely not helping me, so that's where the extra .5 comes from.  :noid

It took you way too long to close the deal on your pick attempt.

Nothing to brag about. 

You don't even have what it takes to make it in KOTH - I'd love to see you there, but doubt you'll show. If I win another (9 more to go, you'll be eating that hat like the weaksauce you are.)  :joystick:  :ahand
I told you I was the Pony...what ever.  La-7 should have wiped floor against a Pony..so I will take it- weaksauce YOU ARE.Dont think deadman fired a shot...I didnt see him(Bish clearing my 12) either. OOPPS...so you can keep the +1.5        It was a fun fight, just to be diminished by the whining. Do you whine like that in KOTH, too? The ones I showed up for, I held my own, I just didnt care for it. I have more fun in MA.   KOTH dont mean a thing, to me.  Nice try though :salute You are a fun competitor, but the never ending excuses get old. If you were 1/3 as good as you think you are...well... :cheers: ....that could get ugly and very bad for folk  :rofl  Just pickng at you...only reason I posted it..cause someone wanted to see what all the 'huffing' was all about. Mainly, because I almost never respond to that stuff on 200, so had to be something Big. Nope, not really? Maybe could have said something like, "Wow, a Pony that wants to dance instead of run..La owes you a beer! It was fun anyway." imo  :neener:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2022, 02:05:20 AM by 1stpar3 »

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2022, 08:25:48 AM »
   KOTH dont mean a thing, to me.

If it didn’t you wouldn’t have mentioned it.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2022, 08:53:19 AM »
:rofl :aok
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2022, 05:42:16 AM »
He brought it up! "LOOK at me...I won KOTH!" SO....? OK, you are a BAD Man! :rofl   Everything I did in this engagement....PERFECTLY FINE in KOTH. He is a sore loser! Always making excuses.      MNM kicks KOTH's ASS, as for FUN goes! I guess you are correct? It sort of DID, mean something to me? Not in the Chest Thumping/Cant Hang(as Shane meant it) way.         KOTH left a bad taste, first time I showed up! "Come early to ask questions"...OK! Just to be berated! Eagler trying to explain "Anything Goes", by his "Check Six"ing me..., before jumping my (FIRST TIME)Fight....was RAILED against! Sure, "Anything goes"....So Head- ons a Go? "ARE YOU STUPID? ANYTHING GOES"   Jumping a Fight in progress? After saying Eagler Check 6ed me, and I see  "I told you ANYTHING GOES...he shouldnt have done that!"  I expected more of a DA type format."         "Jesus Christ, are you STUPID!" WOW? Very conducive for participation. Wanting to play by the rules=STUPID? Eagler and I, went back and forth. Frame One:Eagler...frame 2:BW...frame 3:eagler frame 4:Shot down 3 of the 7 in arena.....Eagler got 4 LOL  Check Six from EAGLER...my engine out, zero cannon, oil and Gas every where... :salute EAGLER     Format is NO DIFFRENT than in MA! Just boiled down to a hand full of players, and HO AWAY. I have way better fights in MNM an MA. YOU have a VERY Abrasive attitude..and are forthcoming in your acceptance/ownership of it. Got to respect your honesty,in that matter!  Just not my thing. If was a "Bracketed" Tournament Style set up....I'D BE THERE.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 06:10:34 AM by 1stpar3 »

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2022, 08:37:16 AM »
Gibberish.
Yea I’d agree, KOTH is not for you.
It’s not the event’s fault if you don’t understand it.

Added later;
Expand on this beratement you received?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 09:24:07 AM by fuzeman »
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2022, 11:44:28 AM »
Beating the deceased equine...   You mentioned Eagler half a dozen times, any issues there?
KOTH is NOT SUPPOSED to be different than the MA, that's part of it. Off to more important stuff.

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2022, 02:48:58 PM »
He brought it up! "LOOK at me...I won KOTH!" SO....? OK, you are a BAD Man! :rofl   Everything I did in this engagement....PERFECTLY FINE in KOTH. He is a sore loser! Always making excuses.      MNM kicks KOTH's ASS, as for FUN goes! I guess you are correct? It sort of DID, mean something to me? Not in the Chest Thumping/Cant Hang(as Shane meant it) way.         KOTH left a bad taste, first time I showed up! "Come early to ask questions"...OK! Just to be berated! Eagler trying to explain "Anything Goes", by his "Check Six"ing me..., before jumping my (FIRST TIME)Fight....was RAILED against! Sure, "Anything goes"....So Head- ons a Go? "ARE YOU STUPID? ANYTHING GOES"   Jumping a Fight in progress? After saying Eagler Check 6ed me, and I see  "I told you ANYTHING GOES...he shouldnt have done that!"  I expected more of a DA type format."         "Jesus Christ, are you STUPID!" WOW? Very conducive for participation. Wanting to play by the rules=STUPID? Eagler and I, went back and forth. Frame One:Eagler...frame 2:BW...frame 3:eagler frame 4:Shot down 3 of the 7 in arena.....Eagler got 4 LOL  Check Six from EAGLER...my engine out, zero cannon, oil and Gas every where... :salute EAGLER     Format is NO DIFFRENT than in MA! Just boiled down to a hand full of players, and HO AWAY. I have way better fights in MNM an MA. YOU have a VERY Abrasive attitude..and are forthcoming in your acceptance/ownership of it. Got to respect your honesty,in that matter!  Just not my thing. If was a "Bracketed" Tournament Style set up....I'D BE THERE.

What ever education system you’ve come out of has failed you my friend.
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!