Author Topic: UCT please  (Read 1042 times)

Offline RTGorkle

• Copper Member
UCT please
« on: March 19, 2022, 09:32:18 AM »
With concerns around dwindling numbers, quoting/documenting event times in Zulu/UCT would promote a little inclusivity. We’re kind of an international military operation here, so let’s do it the way that mitigates risk and effort.

We all know our own offset, any time of the year. UCT plus/minus that, job done.

:pray :aok :salute

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
Re: UCT please
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2022, 09:39:15 AM »
I have no issue posting times in Zulu as well as US East. Thanks for raising the concern.

:cheers:
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Dantoo

• Silver Member
      • http://www.9giap.com
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2022, 10:04:24 AM »
 :airplane: :aok
I get really really tired of selective realism disguised as a desire to make bombers easier to kill.

HiTech

Matthew 24:28 For wherever the carcass is, there is where the vultures gather together.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2022, 10:31:48 AM »
I changed the Scenario time on the BBS Calendar to test - does that help?
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline turt21

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2022, 01:22:54 PM »
With concerns around dwindling numbers, quoting/documenting event times in Zulu/UCT would promote a little inclusivity. We’re kind of an international military operation here, so let’s do it the way that mitigates risk and effort.

We all know our own offset, any time of the year. UCT plus/minus that, job done.

This is a great idea. Living on the east coast the present scenario and FSO are too late for this ol dude. The MA just isnt worth it anymore so that doesnt leave a whole lot.

Offline steely07

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2022, 05:24:42 PM »
 :aok
Aces High, Wing Commander, Dickweed Heavy Bomber Group: www.dickweedhbg.com

FSO Films : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFs6CAXBQoVBctljybD65fA?view_as=subscriber

Offline RTGorkle

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2022, 08:31:28 PM »
I have no issue posting times in Zulu as well as US East. Thanks for raising the concern.

Good plan! Much appreciated.  :salute

Offline RTGorkle

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2022, 08:32:21 PM »
I changed the Scenario time on the BBS Calendar to test - does that help?

Looks great. Thanks mate.  :banana:

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2022, 07:43:39 PM »
Whenever you Gents from the Pacific area need an old broken down virtual Pilot gimme a yell.  We had great fun back in the day.  Good seeing old familiar faces again (Well...in text anyway)

I don't frequent the MA much anymore.  I do participate in scenarios........well, participate may be the wrong word.......get in the way is more like it now.
- The Flying Circus -

Offline RTGorkle

• Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2022, 05:34:40 AM »
Nice to see you still floating around, Hajo. I disappeared for a few years and back now only for FSO and hopefully an occasional scenario. And yeah, we have some good times way back :-)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2022, 08:46:28 AM »

:pray :aok :salute

Regarding KOTH, we used to have two events, one for the Euro timeframe and another for the US timeframe. Lack of attendance closed the Euro one. Seeing KOTH is primarily a US timed event I may or may not include non-US times.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2022, 09:28:51 AM »
I do participate in scenarios........well, participate may be the wrong word.......get in the way is more like it now.

Not true Hajo!   Scenarios are always better when you're there.    :salute