Author Topic: The Butcher's Bill, One Month In  (Read 2952 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: The Butcher's Bill, One Month In
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2022, 08:39:30 AM »
My guess is the ruble will be stronger in the end than it was before the war..

As long as Germany and others rely on putin for their power nothing will be done about Russia

And yes propaganda is everywhere and is no stronger than our own news networks sadly

Eagler

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Online rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2022, 09:02:57 AM »
Perhaps.   As of right now, Putin demanded that they all pay in Rubles but was told no and he relented.  His actions towards all of European customers really burned bridges and while they are both stuck with each other on the short term pretty much all of them are doing everything they can to not be reliant on Putin for energy in the long run so I don't think that will help the demand for Rubles.

"And yes propaganda is everywhere and is no stronger than our own news networks sadly"

Agreed.  It makes it all the more important to use your own head and filter through the noise.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2022, 09:07:23 AM »
We should stop sending aid to anyone until our own house is in order.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2022, 09:19:56 AM »
We should stop sending aid to anyone until our own house is in order.

Like getting oil from communist  or enemy countries instead of providing our own energy like producing it there is better for the environment..

Potato head is loving the cover this war is providing for his brain dead policies...

Remember that when you hear anything about this war.

Our southern border is criminal..those encouraging that should be prosecuted for the increase in drug overdoses since 2020 alone

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder