Author Topic: April 2022 KOTH Date.  (Read 549 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
April 2022 KOTH Date.
« on: April 04, 2022, 12:05:58 PM »
2022's next KOTH will be will be held Saturday 16 April 2022 in SEA II at 9 PM EDT, 8 pm CDT, 7 pm MDT, 6 pm PDT.
If you didn't earn a reservation to last years TOC here's another chance to qualify.
Plenty of great, sweaty-palm dog fights to have for one and all. Join the fun.
Test your situational awareness and see how you do.
Winner gets 500 Melee arena perks and a TOC invitation.
Everyone's invited to Aces High's version of a "cage match"
trogdor's plane selection was the P-40N for April's first chariot of battle.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: April 2022 KOTH Date.
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2022, 06:28:09 AM »
Doesn't feel like a KOTH weekend but it is.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2022, 06:27:44 AM »
Tonight's the night!

Be there are be square!

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2022, 12:27:56 PM »
After showing up in the MA last night and flying for the first time since like last October or November, in the MA....

I  think I am ready for tonight's KOTH....

Lazer flying low in his p38j. and myself in a F4U-1,  ran into a gaggle of around about 10 F4U-1A's coming at us with a  little bit more altitude....I am  not sure if Lazer got any but I flew straight into  them after I fought and shot down 3 of the 4 or 5 that was trying to get me, the rest ran from me trying to chase down Lazer...ROFLMAO....

Another friendly showed up and got the last one before I could get to it...that was freaking hilarious comms going on

I have not looked at the film, but am sure there's a bunch of good laughs in/ on it.....it sure helped me get ready for tonight's event 😉

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2022, 02:08:27 PM »
Fun flying with you TC.  Alcohol was not helping me last night at all. :cheers: