Author Topic: Mods  (Read 2901 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Mods
« on: April 13, 2022, 02:39:23 AM »
 :bhead
« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 02:46:13 AM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Mods
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2022, 02:43:01 AM »
  Where are they? Political BS is running Rampant...I get that one, like me, laughing to hard to exit 200? REGARDLESS..didnt this stuff get Warned/Muted before?                                                                                                                               
     Last night struck a nerve...!  When Folk start throwing around(you will recognize to whom I refer) "CHEATER BISH", "Why do you always know where I am...SHADE? DIK" and other comments, shoot through walls...you have a 'Third Party program',  QUIT HIDING IN BUILDINGS...you are gaming the game". All precursor Events.                                                                                 
               Being said, when the "Accusations" reach so far, to claim Kenai77, Lazer, Rud3boi as 'Hack Holes", last evening, enough is enough already! :bhead  WOW! Children, if you would turn your pages to Chapter 200: What Personal messaging looked like, before the ending :aok       
         If this   was instituted....would fund Awesome Amount...for Advertising!  Maybe make this a 'Wish List' post?   I'll do it!!!  I could keep Dale stocked with Scotch, for a Decade  :devil          LOL first one got chopped lol
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2022, 06:40:02 AM »
Do what I did last night ...forget to change radio from MNM 223 setting from night before...

Makes for a very quiet 200  :)

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline eddiek

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2022, 07:29:42 AM »

Rather than posting here where it will start an argument, screenshot or film everything you are concerned about, email it to HTC,
THEN pick up the dang phone and call HiTech and talk to him.  He will talk to you about your concerns, it will be kept private, and
hopefully it will prevent more BBS drama and locked threads.

Just my thoughts on these repetitive posts. 

Offline decoy

• Nickel Member
      • Clay Mercer on the web
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2022, 08:37:29 AM »
Do what I did last night ...forget to change radio from MNM 223 setting from night before...

Makes for a very quiet 200  :)

Eagler

I did that yesterday, too.  I kept thinking, "where is everybody?"  Went set salvo for my bombload and realized I was lost, not them.  Oops.
Rule #1 Don't sweat the small stuff
Rule #2 It's all small stuff.
Rule #3 What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.  Except redheads, they just kill you.

Offline eddiek

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2022, 08:44:54 AM »

To clarify my earlier post:

I think I get what the OP is saying.  It seems there everyday, all day,are conversations on 200 that are "against the rules" per HTC, yet they are

allowed to continue.  Then someone will say something fairly benign and get muted or warned, which leaves that person wondering who the mods are

and where is the line no one is supposed to cross when there are conversations taking place regularly that are way over the supposed line. 

I haven't been online in a couple weeks due to being deployed for work, so I'm not sure what the original post said, just taking a wild guess. 

Regardless, I still recommend the course of action I described earlier.  Call HT on the phone and talk to him personally, don't wait on an email reply.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2022, 09:41:55 AM »
If anyone thinks I am hacking, plug your mouse and keyboard in and fly with it.  You too can be a hacker with two easy steps.

:rolleyes:

It really paints a bad picture for new guys, and the accusation couldn't be further from the truth. 

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2022, 10:30:20 AM »
Simply spend years improving your skill set and you too can be called a hacker. ROTFLMAO
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2022, 10:40:30 AM »
Simply spend years improving your skill set and you too can be called a hacker. ROTFLMAO

Some spend that time hiding in trees, or running supplies around the map.  Whatever floats your boat.  Just don't come up In a plane, get yer butt whipped with altitude and numbers, and then cry hack.

It doesn't bother me on a personal level, I find it hilarious.  It might leave a sour taste in a newer guys mouth however, thinking the $14.95 a month doesn't get him a level playing field.

Hell, they are probably already sour about having to pay the monthly fee anyways.   :D (read steam reviews)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2022, 11:40:28 AM »
Some spend that time hiding in trees, or running supplies around the map.  Whatever floats your boat.  Just don't come up In a plane, get yer butt whipped with altitude and numbers, and then cry hack.

It doesn't bother me on a personal level, I find it hilarious.  It might leave a sour taste in a newer guys mouth however, thinking the $14.95 a month doesn't get him a level playing field.

Hell, they are probably already sour about having to pay the monthly fee anyways.   :D (read steam reviews)

Yes they would rather pay no monthly fee for the game and pay $200 a month for experience/cheats.   :rofl
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2022, 11:51:30 AM »
Well I guess I've hit the big time now, the pinnacle of AH gv-ing.

I'm not smart enough to hack this game first off, second why would I?? It's a cartoon game, all make believe. I just ignore it, weak minds trying to justify their failures.  :rolleyes:
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline TyFoo

• Copper Member
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2022, 01:18:19 PM »
Kenai is always suspect…….lol <S>

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2022, 01:54:15 PM »
Kenai is always suspect…….lol <S>

:rofl :rofl
 :salute Tyfoo my friend.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2022, 01:56:37 PM »
Is there an assumption that mods are always on and scrutinize every text on every channel on every country while listening to every voice transmission on every country?  If you got caught you deserved it. Getting away with it for a while isn't a license to continue. If somebody else deserves it more and doesn't get caught that doesn't change anything. What's fair is if you don't deserve it you won't get caught.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2022, 01:57:27 PM »
People need a way to explain their suckage. Which is why people act like the way the OP described.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song