Author Topic: Mods  (Read 2899 times)

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Re: Mods
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2022, 02:01:34 PM »
  Where are they?

Where are they at 3:30 in the morning? When how many people are on?

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2022, 02:42:38 PM »
People need a way to explain their suckage. Which is why people act like the way the OP described.

I'm PROUD of my suckage  :old:

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2022, 04:20:46 PM »
I got accused of being a shade recently. I was quite proud   :D

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2022, 04:23:26 PM »
I got accused of being a shade recently. I was quite proud   :D

Why you're nothing more than a shadow.  :P
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2022, 01:49:44 AM »
Do what I did last night ...forget to change radio from MNM 223 setting from night before...

Makes for a very quiet 200  :)

Eagler
Spot on, Sir! The only reason, I resist De-Tuning 200....My hlywd back and forth, hilarious interactions :x Ok, a bit of DLO52 :rock  Those guys mentioned, in my OP, could CARE LESS, I believe? It just struck a nerve. 
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2022, 01:55:14 AM »

Rather than posting here where it will start an argument, screenshot or film everything you are concerned about, email it to HTC,
THEN pick up the dang phone and call HiTech and talk to him.  He will talk to you about your concerns, it will be kept private, and
hopefully it will prevent more BBS drama and locked threads.

Just my thoughts on these repetitive posts.
Reported/Emailed..done that!  Pretty sure, that contributed to my 'Last Straw'.  "Call Him", that is next, thanks for reminding me. BBS DRAMA? If I cant discuss this with FAMILLY, who else is worthy?  I understand your sentiment and I tried to resist posting it, here. It bothered me too much. You Fellers are Family to me and I couldnt stay silent.  This has been getting worse and worse!  It has been Weeks, when In Game, PRIME TIME US, I have even heard of a "Mod warned me, for that?" If Mods are AWOL, is it not up to us, to police ourselves? 
« Last Edit: April 14, 2022, 02:20:11 AM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2022, 02:29:40 AM »
Where are they at 3:30 in the morning? When how many people are on?
Understood!  NO! I dont expect Mods at all times.  In US, PRIME TIME 50 to 80 Hours/per tour. With it being WEEKS, more like MONTHS, since I even heard a "I was warned by a Mod!", and the BS is just getting worse? YEAH...ITS a problem :uhoh If it is petty whining...$5.00 well spent IMHO

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2022, 08:50:11 AM »
TBH if I see someone berate a known good player with cheater or hacker, I usually post, "Ahhh NAME'S years of experience must be showing its results again."

.... or something like that.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2022, 03:41:18 AM »
TBH if I see someone berate a known good player with cheater or hacker, I usually post, "Ahhh NAME'S years of experience must be showing its results again."

.... or something like that.
:rofl You remember those Blender Pieces, that ULBlizz and I found? In AVA?  We Reverse Engineered that 38 tech!  PRICELESS :rock "Wasting away again, in ......" :D  :rofl All MY Detractors, have you MNM Fellers to blame! :devil  HANDS DOWN, best Development Tool for MA Fights/Situations!  You can call Home, and ask my Niece(ULBlizz)🤣  :devil

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2022, 03:45:07 AM »
If anyone thinks I am hacking, plug your mouse and keyboard in and fly with it.  You too can be a hacker with two easy steps.

:rolleyes:

It really paints a bad picture for new guys, and the accusation couldn't be further from the truth.
OH!!! CONGRATULATION ON Newest Lazerr! ANOTHER ONE...CHHHIIITTT!!! :rofl Love ya Brother,                                                                                                                                                         BW1stpar/ULcapkid
« Last Edit: April 15, 2022, 03:49:05 AM by 1stpar3 »

Offline dieter

• Zinc Member
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2022, 02:24:24 PM »
Like what you have said here 1stPar, I agree it's getting a bit out of hand.  Calls of cheaters and the modified word cussing gets old.  If you want to talk smack, that's fine, it's part of the game.  I watch 200 to see the good natured smack talk, and the banter, as well as people appreciating each other.  If there are no rules or guidelines, fine, but don't post rules and not enforce them.  If this is something that is too hard, either declare 200 to be a free for all, or turn it off.  I think it's the partial enforcement that gets old. 

ULDieter

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2022, 05:43:28 PM »
Like what you have said here 1stPar, I agree it's getting a bit out of hand.  Calls of cheaters and the modified word cussing gets old.  If you want to talk smack, that's fine, it's part of the game.  I watch 200 to see the good natured smack talk, and the banter, as well as people appreciating each other.  If there are no rules or guidelines, fine, but don't post rules and not enforce them.  If this is something that is too hard, either declare 200 to be a free for all, or turn it off.  I think it's the partial enforcement that gets old. 

ULDieter

Heya Dieter,

As others have already posted,  if things are being posted that are  crossing the line of acceptable  behavior, and there are no MODS (which is well known that they volunteer their time to moderate), apparently logged into the game at the time....then it has always been up to the AH community that is online playing AH and to an extent even logged into the message boards....to police themselves in the correct way and appropriate manner...while not crossing the line during the AH community policing themselves....

It has been this way going back all through AirWarrior,  WarBirds,  Aces High and even Fighter Ace....going back to 1988/1989 or there abouts.....

No matter how much things change, you'll come to see that they are still same as they have always been!

Cheers & <SALUTE>

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2022, 05:45:08 AM »
Heya Dieter,

As others have already posted,  if things are being posted that are  crossing the line of acceptable  behavior, and there are no MODS (which is well known that they volunteer their time to moderate), apparently logged into the game at the time...eagle

It has been this way going back all through AirWarrior,  WarBirds,  Aces High and even Fighter Ace....going back to 1988/1989 or there abouts.....

No matter how much things change, you'll come to see that they are still same as they have always been!

Cheers & <SALUTE>

TC
AGREED!  The "MOD JOB" being Volunteers,I wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy! Things have gotten out of hand!  "If things pop off...I will see you down my sights. With out a doubt. I can hardly wait untill that Day". OVER A CARTOON GAME? WTF?!!! YES!!!! WAS ACTUALLY SAID ON 200  :confused:     As per Prairie Dog/Go for(Rodent iykyk) "So he(me) did it right?" "Its not something told to dependents..." yes i quoted TopGun lol 2 is coming soon...hopefully it isnt a "TWO"  :rofl   But... TC, you know where I stand! This CRUD, breaks my heart! I wouldnt have started this Thread, if it was Benign Banter! It just hit a nerve. For all the bemoaning about Game Play,HT could care less/Third Party program  Cheaters, etc etc! I hit my limit of BS :furious  The MAJORITY of fellers, that I know, that still Play..LIFE SAVERS!!! You included! I spend more time with you fellers, than I do with Blood Relatives!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2022, 05:55:47 AM by 1stpar3 »

Offline 1ijac

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2022, 04:49:49 PM »
When I see things over the line, I simply hit the report text or voice of the offending player.  If enough of the community does the same, the offender gets muted automatically.    You see, Hitech has provided a tool for the community to use responsibly. I also do a lot of squelching of the chuckleheads which shrinks their audience.  The community has the power to police the arenas, but many don't make the effort to do it.

One-eye
"One-Eye"

Offline lunaticfringe

• Nickel Member
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2022, 12:45:00 AM »
I don't have shades I have curtains
 :rofl

Sent from my Kindle Fire
To Be Prepared for War Is The Most Effectual Means Of Preserving Peace (George Washington)