Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Mods
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2022, 03:24:07 AM »
I don't have shades I have curtains
 :rofl

Sent from my Kindle Fire
"Made her the Queen, of my Double Wide Trailer,
  with the Polyester Curtains and the Red Wood Deck"?   Miss ya, Brother!!!!  :devil
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline lunaticfringe

• Nickel Member
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2022, 04:43:11 PM »
"Made her the Queen, of my Double Wide Trailer,
  with the Polyester Curtains and the Red Wood Deck"?   Miss ya, Brother!!!!  :devil

Location: Almost heaven West Virginia blue ridge mountains Shenandoah river--rockytop you'll always be home sweet home to me good old rocky top rocky top  tennessee
To Be Prepared for War Is The Most Effectual Means Of Preserving Peace (George Washington)

Offline lunaticfringe

• Nickel Member
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2022, 04:45:18 PM »
Location: Almost heaven West Virginia blue ridge mountains Shenandoah river--rockytop you'll always be home sweet home to me good old rocky top rocky top  tennessee
I was born in Kentucky
To Be Prepared for War Is The Most Effectual Means Of Preserving Peace (George Washington)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2022, 03:21:21 AM »
TOUCHE!!!!  And Folk wonder why it is, that I do? Remember return address, or is it in my profile? :uhoh MADE MY DAY, Brother!!!!!! Country Roads, Mountain Mamas...AND BOURBON... =  FAMILLY!!!!!! :rock🤣  Just let me know, if I can help again!!!! :aok
« Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 03:45:24 AM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain