Author Topic: wow! Op abuse to the max. 99capera?  (Read 1735 times)

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
Re: wow! Op abuse to the max. 99capera?
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2022, 05:14:22 PM »
I would not say deadly, exactly Rondar, as I do get a kill occasionally, but when there is a terrain where everyone is flying a fighter or b-25, I might as well grab
a tank and live a little longer.   :rofl

I prefer to throw out a little humor on 200.

:salute

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2022, 02:15:32 PM »
As toxic and idiotic as I was back in the day, I only got one mute which was more than justified lol. Received about 394394839 warnings though. Mods were always real relaxed back then.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2022, 02:42:42 PM »
Oh My Channel 200!!!

Somebody offends you there and you come crying here to the BBS after you get a little butt hurt.
Everyone knows how folks talk there.  Grow a pair Nancy.
You don't like it, stay off of 200.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2022, 03:40:37 AM »
what can we say when we get muted. but hold me now. not even gonna post the song.  I once was muted because i said i had the nicest butt in ah.  then got a warning and I said ah dont want me to talk about my buttt.  so what can i say. dont confront the moderators.

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline mora

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2022, 06:50:31 AM »
Sheesh, I was "muted" for a month in War Thunder. Next time it might be a permanent chat ban. And you are crying about 120 minutes.

Offline diaster

• Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2022, 08:23:52 AM »
I was there, and while nothing you guys said back and forth was "earth shattering" your problem comes in when you started to confront the MODs.

Many of us while having a heated discussion with another player has gotten the "Calm down" warning from a MOD. Had you just dropped it all would have been fine, but you both started with "Where just having a conversation here" type comments to the MOD which a BIG no-no. 99capera got his little time out and came back barking at the MOD and poof he was gone for two hours. You even siad your "good-bye" in your last post because you mouthed of to the MOD in your last post. So, all in all well deserved.
yet Johnwick can go on and on about his current team's (bish) strategy. Annunced where the troops were running and then followed up with location of cv all on 200
"Harden The F_ck Up”