Author Topic: Calling all bomber pilots -- great fun of Battle of Britain approaches  (Read 1414 times)

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
Yep, that was a blast!  I overslept though and missed half of it, but was able to gun for one run and fly a bomber for the last! :x :rock

Guns were...aggravating a little, but overall I was able to do stuff and still have fun.  If I was alone, the sluggishness would've drove me off a cliff, but seeing as we were in (somewhat  :uhoh) formation, it made it easily bearable.

Was hoping the "janky-ness" of being a gunner had been fixed, but it wasn't.  Did seem a little smoother though, as I was able to hit things a bit (tudza included :noid).

Took me forever to get my VOX working.  Turned out I had to bring the playback slider all the way to min (was at max), test self vox, then bring it back to max.  Started working like a charm then.  :bhead
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
So how did it go?  We win, lose?  I'm curious if I actually managed to shoot down something.  :headscratch:
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
Once ahevents.net site is back up and on line, you can check out the scenario lots and see TFT "Battle of Britain", phases 1, 2, and 3 to check out how you did.

Perdweeb will, I suspect, score it once the site is back available and he, too, can see the logs.

It was great flying with you!  :aok

Thanks a lot for flying with us.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
I enjoyed all 9 hours.

My long time away really showed though.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
I still remember the last one Brooke when we ran into all those Hurries.

It was epic. Good to see you still running events. :salute
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
I still remember the last one Brooke when we ran into all those Hurries.

It was epic. Good to see you still running events. :salute

Thanks, Rich!  Yep, that was a good one.  We had a bit of that going on in this one.  It was pretty fun still.  :aok

Offline decoy

• Nickel Member
      • Clay Mercer on the web
Once ahevents.net site is back up and on line, you can check out the scenario lots and see TFT "Battle of Britain", phases 1, 2, and 3 to check out how you did.

Perdweeb will, I suspect, score it once the site is back available and he, too, can see the logs.

It was great flying with you!  :aok

Thanks a lot for flying with us.

Any idea when the events website will be back and running?  Inquiring minds want to know.
Rule #1 Don't sweat the small stuff
Rule #2 It's all small stuff.
Rule #3 What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.  Except redheads, they just kill you.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
I don't have any info.  Just waiting along with everyone else.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Events page is back up

http://ahevents.net/index.php/event-logs

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
How did it finish up?
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)