Author Topic: Wut?  (Read 4534 times)

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
Re: Wut?
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2022, 10:23:36 AM »
The tribulation is already here, man, and it's of our own making. As amusing as you may picture it, it's not, really.  :frown:

Trust me Arlo, it has not started yet! The rapture comes first, then the tribulation will come. However the timeline between the rapture and the start of the tribulation is unknown, it maybe 1 day or 50 years, the scriptures don't tell us. My grandparents and my parents hoped to see the rapture, thinking the human race couldn't get any more wicked. Well they were wrong on that account, I'm not sure I'll live to see the rapture either. Any time I think the human race can't get anymore corrupt/wicked, it proves me wrong.

One thing for sure though, Israel is back in it's home land, as was prophesied by scripture. A per-requiste for the Lords return. Every day is another day closer to the rapture. Do you KNOW where you will go?? Hope to see you there.  :pray
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2022, 11:14:45 AM »
You’re f ‘ing nuts.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2022, 11:39:43 AM »
From man invented climate change to man invented rapture - both for mainly political and financial gains IMO .. this thread has come full circle 

:cheers:

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2022, 11:40:33 AM »
Trust me Arlo, it has not started yet! The rapture comes first, then the tribulation will come. However the timeline between the rapture and the start of the tribulation is unknown, it maybe 1 day or 50 years, the scriptures don't tell us.

https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/essay/the-rapture-question/

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2022, 11:42:41 AM »
From man invented climate change to man invented rapture -

From 'climate change is weather and natural' to 'man invented climate change' ... just ramble on.  :old:

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2022, 01:01:54 PM »
Speaking of the concern for not the definition of

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2022, 01:11:18 PM »
Bill Gates getting rid of his sports cars?

Bezo recently bought a mansion on a Hawaiian beach.

More trees in the UK than there was 50 years again.

More trees in China than there was 30 years ago

The temperature in the UK dropped by 2 degrees in 1350 …FACT

You people
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2022, 01:24:11 PM »
Zack tell us about that little white moth that had to change it’s colour from white to a dark mottled. IIRC this happened just after the start of the industrial revolution.

Gates kept his sports cars cause he’s trying to compete with Nick Mason.

Online LNG15

• Nickel Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2022, 02:40:55 PM »
I also personally think Zach's ancestors must have been in on the Darien Plan as well, for being from Northwest England.
Be Prepared To "Get Lanced!"

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2022, 06:15:58 PM »
You’re f ‘ing nuts.

A bumblebee is a fish under California law, a California court said in a ruling this week.

And thus, the bumblebee should be protected by the state’s endangered species ordinances, court documents show.

Can not define woman anymore and now fish.  That is what’s nuts.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 06:19:09 PM by RotBaron »
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2022, 10:04:13 PM »
https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/essay/the-rapture-question/

Interesting read, odd that all the reference material is late 20th century. Best reference I have found is "Revelations" by Clarence Larkin, 1919. He states the Pre-Tribulation Rapture and uses scripture in Revelations to support his position. This is my belief also.

As to being nuts, time will tell. So far everything is falling to place. For those that reject Christ and his salvation, hell is their destination.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2022, 01:31:45 AM »
A bumblebee is a fish under California law, a California court said in a ruling this week.

And thus, the bumblebee should be protected by the state’s endangered species ordinances, court documents show.

Can not define woman anymore and now fish.  That is what’s nuts.

Lots of fish have the colloquial 'Bumblebee' prefix. Are you sure that's not what they meant? Should look after the bees, otherwise we'll go hungry. Very hungry.

Interesting read,

Have you heard of the Great Disappointment? I wouldn't want you to feel disappointed like the approximately 1-million people that were last time.

”It's a shame that he's gone, but the shame is entirely his”
HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2022, 03:41:03 AM »
Lots of fish have the colloquial 'Bumblebee' prefix. Are you sure that's not what they meant? Should look after the bees, otherwise we'll go hungry. Very hungry.

Nope, the court literally declared bumblebees (specifically) to be fish. That post is a snippet from article about it, i.e. not my words.

Seems what they did was bypass the legislative process to get the bee on the endangered species list in CA. Sounds fine, but in CA almost always have to look at the motive behind the government doing anything and also look where $ is going to/coming from/being diverted from…

Idk, maybe they will now declare bumblebees to be women there.

Look into their sea lion problem if you’re bored sometime.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2022, 03:42:51 AM by RotBaron »
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2022, 06:10:10 AM »
As to being nuts, time will tell. So far everything is falling to place. For those that reject Christ and his salvation, hell is their destination.

To each their own but the entire rapture left behind series of disappearing good guys with only the truly evil left behind was invented by a preacher called Darby back in the 1830's.

My guess was to increase the weekly take in the donation boxes on Sunday...

Ever give it the thought that we are in our own hell now determined by our past actions and the karma generated by those actions?

✌️

Eagler

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2022, 06:35:34 AM »
All religions by their own admission were written by man.

All religions claim that “their man” was a divinely inspired prophet.

All religions but one promise rewards only after death.

The one religion that promises nonexistence after death happens to be the highest earning group with almost all employed members earning over six figure salaries.

Said members of this religious sect went on to weaponize spirituality and turn it into the most destructive dogmatic religions the world has ever seen from Islam to Christianity to Climatology.

No one seems to be able to accept the obvious truth that the wonderous magical entity or being that created this clockwork perfect world and everything in it deliberately or accidentally told nobody anything about the how, who or why and made us to be easily deceived and manipulated if we allow ourselves to be by other humans claiming to have the answers from the makers.

Caveat Emptor.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013