Author Topic: 503rd Fighter Squadron "Rabid Raptors"  (Read 703 times)

Offline Tig

• Nickel Member
503rd Fighter Squadron "Rabid Raptors"
« on: June 12, 2022, 01:17:57 PM »
Just kind of probing here, but me and two of my friends who I coerc- I mean, convinced to install Aces High are putting together a little squadron, which we've named the 503rd "Rabid Raptors", with myself as CO.

So far we've got callsigns Tig (me), Karma, and Blizzard.

I'm still learning BFM and ACM, and they're still learning how to take off and land. And none of us have subscriptions.

So I'm just kind of wondering if there's anyone interested in joining who might be interested in some small group furballing and such outside of the Main Arena. Or shoot, maybe if another squadron is interested in coordinating some events with us?

:airplane:
Turn n' Burn!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: 503rd Fighter Squadron "Rabid Raptors"
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2022, 09:43:23 AM »
Friends? Are you sure? Where did you find friends? How much do they cost a month?  :rofl  :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Tig

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2022, 10:29:05 AM »
Friends? Are you sure? Where did you find friends? How much do they cost a month?  :rofl  :D

:rofl :rofl

One of them is in my Air Force JROTC Squadron, and the other is an Army cadet out of Florida. We bully him a lot for being a Florida man haha. (All in good nature, of course  :lol )

Florida Man is also a little bit prone to trying to ram me in his Polikarpov I-16 when we practice haha.
Turn n' Burn!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2022, 03:46:23 PM »
He could be from a lot worse than Florida... that's for sure. You know what I mean.  :cheers:
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Tig

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2022, 06:00:00 PM »
Y'all will be happy to hear that I finally got a subscription, if you haven't seen me on the MA already!
What's more, I hit some milestones of 25 dogfighting kills today! All in Spitfires, I just love flying them. Every once in a while I think "Ehh maybe I'll do a bombing run and crater their field" but then I just decide nothing is as fun as dogfighting. Carrier defense is especially fun.

Turn n' Burn!

Offline Tig

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2022, 07:21:22 PM »
Gonna change it to Red Lightning. Little tongue-in-cheek bite back at the Blue Thunder guys. Hate how they only ever fly Yak-3s and vulch my fields like no other and incessantly kill me on the runway. Always 3 on 1, never a decent 1v1, always runs if it's even numbers. Plus since I'm the only active pilot under the 503rd, might as well!  :cheers:
Turn n' Burn!