Author Topic: JULY 2022 FSO - DUNKIRK  (Read 672 times)

Offline swareiam

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
JULY 2022 FSO - DUNKIRK
« on: June 22, 2022, 05:39:25 AM »
DUNKIRK

Event Details here:

Dates:

- July 8th
- July 15th
- July 22nd

Squadron representatives, please update your preferences.
AKWarHwk of the Arabian Knights
Aces High Scenario, FSO, and Combat Challenge Teams
Don't let your ego get too close to your position, so that if your position gets shot down, your ego doesn't go with it. General Colin Powell

Offline swareiam

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
Re: JULY 2022 FSO - DUNKIRK
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2022, 07:19:10 AM »
All,

As the holiday weekend approaches and some of us may be going out of town, I will be assigning squads to sides by Monday June 27th. Please update your side preferences by this Sunday.

Cheers...
AKWarHwk of the Arabian Knights
Aces High Scenario, FSO, and Combat Challenge Teams
Don't let your ego get too close to your position, so that if your position gets shot down, your ego doesn't go with it. General Colin Powell

Offline Tig

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2022, 09:03:52 AM »
I got a question-

I know my profile says C.O of the 503rd, but in reality my buddies who I made it with don't have subscriptions, and what's more, most of them have quit Aces High.  :aok
So essentially I'm the only one in the squadron, or what's left of it.

Basically, is there a way I can still participate in this as the only member of my squad? I can't fly a 109 to save my life (literally), but I am at least fairly adept with Spitfires, and I've been itching to do a Dunkirk scenario for AGES.  :airplane:

EDIT- Devil505 of Kommando Nowotny just informed me that the rosters are locked in, as well as the minimum FSO squad size. He also invited me to fly with them, so that's what I will do.
Time to learn the Emil lol.   :rofl
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 11:30:27 AM by Tig »
Turn n' Burn!

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2022, 03:39:50 PM »
Just so you know, there is the possibility that you could be assigned a JU-87, He-111, Bf-110, or the Emil. Those are the planes in the axis plane set for July's FSO.

None of us know what we are actually flying until the orders are written, and the planes are assigned by that weeks CiC.

KN is a good group to fly with. They have a lot of experience in the German iron.

:salute
Sik
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2022, 03:44:08 PM »
Just so you know, there is the possibility that you could be assigned a JU-87, He-111, Bf-110, or the Emil. Those are the planes in the axis plane set for July's FSO.

None of us know what we are actually flying until the orders are written, and the planes are assigned by that weeks CiC.

KN is a good group to fly with. They have a lot of experience in the German iron.

Sik

Stuka night is always fun in KN land!  :devil
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Tig

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2022, 04:41:05 PM »

Sik

Well if I end up in a Ju-87 it's going to be a spectacular disaster  :x
I'll make the best of it, but I am a hardcore dogfighter lol.
Turn n' Burn!

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2022, 02:07:55 PM »
Please lord let me be a stuka
A yappy back seater like Jester wasn’t popular or fun to fly with, more of an unnecessary distraction than anything else---Puma44

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys