Author Topic: War in Ukraine: haven't we seen this movie before?  (Read 6439 times)

Online rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
Re: War in Ukraine: haven't we seen this movie before?
« Reply #105 on: July 11, 2022, 11:29:43 AM »
Dude.  Don't give into give in to RabidRabbit.  He is just an operative for the Army of the Sheeple.  He just wants to suppress your dropping of Truth Bombs because he is probably working for the NWO to suppress Patriots like you from telling the truth.  If they can intimidate Patriots into silence then you might as well line up to get your arm laser scanned with termination number and report to the re-education camps that are being passed off as fenced FEMA camps setup in Walmart parking lots.

He is trying to silence you.  I guess it's your choice if you want to crawl a way with your tail between your legs or fight for America and the Constitution.

Remember, The Storm is coming.

While I disagree with him I can also do so respectfully because he seems to sincerely believe in his positions.  That he does so regardless of facts that contradict them is why I don't want to argue with him.  I can disagree with someone and respect them at the same time. 

That puts him far ahead of you and some others who have zero respect for themselves and resort despicable trolling at the expense of the community.  There is no justification for your behavior and your contempt for everyone here is entirely about who you are and no one else.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #106 on: July 11, 2022, 11:31:04 AM »
While I disagree with him I can also do so respectfully because he seems to sincerely believe in his positions.  That he does so regardless of facts that contradict them is why I don't want to argue with him.  I can disagree with someone and respect them at the same time. 

That puts him far ahead of you and some others who have zero respect for themselves and resort despicable trolling at the expense of the community.  There is no justification for your behavior and your contempt for everyone here is entirely about who you are and no one else.

OK Trumper.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #107 on: July 11, 2022, 11:33:57 AM »

Looks like you spanked DmonSlayer into silence.  Some MAGA warrior.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #108 on: July 11, 2022, 11:34:43 AM »

Looks like you spanked DmonSlayer into silence.  Some MAGA warrior.

What did I say that was Russian propaganda? I respect people and their arguments, I'm just trying to see why they don't see/understand the same information I am regarding what I am posting. I don't just come out with stuff out of thin air.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2022, 11:36:23 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #109 on: July 11, 2022, 11:38:40 AM »
What did I say that was Russian propaganda? I respect people and their arguments, I'm just trying to see why they don't see/understand the same information I am regarding what I am posting. I don't just come out with stuff out of thin air.

Looks like you have him rattled and confused, RabidRabbit. 

NWO 1 : Patriots 0

Online rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #110 on: July 11, 2022, 11:41:08 AM »

He is trolling you.  The worst thing you can do is feed the troll. 

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #111 on: July 11, 2022, 11:44:20 AM »
He is trolling you.  The worst thing you can do is feed the troll.

Now he is trying to use clever reverse psychology to silence you. 

He's all over you like a spider monkey. 

You're helpless prey.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #112 on: July 12, 2022, 12:23:00 AM »
The Ukraine :rofl

The US inflation  :rofl

Biden the President :rofl

Democracy in the US is a pantomine

The UK has got rid of its PM due to the fact that a homo grabbed another homosexulets rear end in the free bar in the Houses of Parliament. :rofl

Democracy in the UK is a bigger pantomime.

Don Lemon and Kimmel are a good source of information

Gays for the Ukraine is my moto :)
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #113 on: July 12, 2022, 04:57:35 AM »
Is that Ukraine homosexual combat unit up front and taking Russian scalps or are they holding the rear?
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #114 on: July 13, 2022, 01:31:58 AM »
 :rofl

The GFC

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #115 on: July 13, 2022, 07:24:54 AM »
If it drags out long enough maybe you can watch your grandchildren get shipped over to Ukraine or wherever it is by then...to die for nothing like our last wars..

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Online rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #116 on: July 13, 2022, 11:16:30 AM »
If it drags out long enough maybe you can watch your grandchildren get shipped over to Ukraine or wherever it is by then...to die for nothing like our last wars..

Eagler

We sure have participated in too many unnecessary wars and executed poorly.  At least the UA situation is pretty clear cut just war for the Ukrainians.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #117 on: July 13, 2022, 11:28:01 AM »
How many children died in the Yemen and Saudi war?

The GFC

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #118 on: July 13, 2022, 12:17:03 PM »
Yes I  agree its a heck of a war if you are Ukraine

Not so much for the rest of us unless paying record gas prices is supposed to help the Ukrainian ppl simehow..

It is just an excuse some use for the mess we are in today and the longer they can keep it going the longer some will buy that excuse

As Zach states, surprised blm is rioting over it for equal wartime involvement

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Online rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #119 on: July 13, 2022, 12:22:45 PM »
Yes I  agree its a heck of a war if you are Ukraine

Not so much for the rest of us unless paying record gas prices is supposed to help the Ukrainian ppl simehow..

It is just an excuse some use for the mess we are in today and the longer they can keep it going the longer some will buy that excuse
Eagler

Why not separate things out.  For example,

I think we can agree that Ukraine is fighting a just fight.
That helping them is in our best interest as Russian fascism has been on the rise and letting them demilitarize themselves in UA is a win for everyone.
That the current US admin is jacked up in almost every possible way.

Those 3 things are not contradictory.  For example, I'm fine with giving UA weapons and other aid but want to ensure there is accountability to reduce graft which is widespread in our gov.