Author Topic: Prison tats  (Read 3321 times)

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
Re: Prison tats
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2022, 02:00:01 PM »
So, by your estimation, because I'm enthusiast, think it should be 100% legal to use, grow, purchase, whatever, but don't use it personally I'm a 'loser' in your mind?

Not sure what you're saying. That you are an enthusiast but don't use it?

What I am saying is that I do not care what people do. I use it on occasion myself., I support it being legal and I'm all for people being to grow and use as much as they want.

What I said was that I think that people who are 'lifestyle" pot heads are mostly losers. The one's I've known. I run into them in my line of work. People that are clients. People that work in MJ packaging and manufacturing. You walk into these large places and nearly everyone in there is getting high on the job. Dim wits that let things slip and cost themselves money.

Again, their business. I just view them as pathic losers. They live and breath pot. High all the time = loser in my book

« Last Edit: July 10, 2022, 02:01:52 PM by -gg- »
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2022, 04:10:27 PM »
Unfortunately gg is all emotional and going by what others have said over at FW.

I certainly do have a medical condition,a couple of them but I rarely mention it. I’ve had an Rx since the mid 90’s and along with it a med grow lisence so ya it’s a hobby with a reason. I make all sorts of things from the plant,what you might call concentrates.

If it’s all that important at present I’m on my 3rd round of chemo in the last few years,had multiple procedures to remove tumours and that’s on top of a neurological condition that’s called reflexive sympathetic dystrophy that causes chronic pain and the inability to control my body temp. RSD causes you to be constantly in fight or flight and there’s no know cure just the ability to slow down the responses.

But hey gg thinks she knows me and is upset at me after reading private message between myself and a friend.

<S>

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2022, 05:20:41 PM »
Not sure what you're saying. That you are an enthusiast but don't use it?

What I am saying is that I do not care what people do. I use it on occasion myself., I support it being legal and I'm all for people being to grow and use as much as they want.

What I said was that I think that people who are 'lifestyle" pot heads are mostly losers. The one's I've known. I run into them in my line of work. People that are clients. People that work in MJ packaging and manufacturing. You walk into these large places and nearly everyone in there is getting high on the job. Dim wits that let things slip and cost themselves money.

Again, their business. I just view them as pathic losers. They live and breath pot. High all the time = loser in my book

#1 you are correct.  Never liked the effect personally. But if it was between a choice of being constantly in pain, not able to eat without throwing most of it up, or constant shaking and disorientation and a puff or two of weed I'd go for option B every time. 

#2 I'd consider myself a 'lifestyle' pot head even though I don't use it. I spend a lot of time talking to cultivators, growers, etc.  I may be just a tad militant on my views towards full legalization especially as it's been proven to be a good remedy for a number of ailments.  'Oh hey wow.. I can grow this in my back yard for $100 a months instead of laying out $1500 to $2000 a month to big pharma.  The math works (just an aside my exes medicine was $5000 for a months supply to keep her Crohns at bay.  Sure her twice monthly shot kept the disease from spreading but it did nothing for the symptoms) so ya I'd consider myself a pot head even though I don't use it.

#3 99.9% of the time in my life that I met someone who used it recreationally you couldn't tell the difference aside from the fact that they didn't come to work with a hangover. 
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2022, 07:14:51 PM »
No, that's cool. I'm non-judgmental of anybody's personal right to do whatever they would like with their own bodies. I'm not against marijuana .

But I was saying though is that people that just are stoned All day and that's pretty much all they think about. That's what I meant by a lifestyle. They're into all the strands and follow the actual lifestyle. And there is a lifestyle. I've seen it. There's a whole culture.

But that's with anything that's taken too far. Drinking is another.

Just today I had a small bite off of one of my gummies. I had a pretty bad headache earlier I wasn't feeling good at all.

Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline Tig

• Nickel Member
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2022, 07:49:23 PM »
#1 you are correct.  Never liked the effect personally. But if it was between a choice of being constantly in pain, not able to eat without throwing most of it up, or constant shaking and disorientation and a puff or two of weed I'd go for option B every time. 

#2 I'd consider myself a 'lifestyle' pot head even though I don't use it. I spend a lot of time talking to cultivators, growers, etc.  I may be just a tad militant on my views towards full legalization especially as it's been proven to be a good remedy for a number of ailments.  'Oh hey wow.. I can grow this in my back yard for $100 a months instead of laying out $1500 to $2000 a month to big pharma.  The math works (just an aside my exes medicine was $5000 for a months supply to keep her Crohns at bay.  Sure her twice monthly shot kept the disease from spreading but it did nothing for the symptoms) so ya I'd consider myself a pot head even though I don't use it.

#3 99.9% of the time in my life that I met someone who used it recreationally you couldn't tell the difference aside from the fact that they didn't come to work with a hangover.

I do agree the medical system is jacked up real good. ESPECIALLY pharmaceutical distribution. My dad works in data management for pharma distribution, and yeah, medical costs are obscenely high because the bigwigs are greedy. Shouldn't be that way, but the system is already entrenched.

I do wish there was more scientific studies and such about marijuana derivatives though. I've seen a lot of hype, but not a lot of scientific/medical community evidence.
Now- before everyone shoots me down and gives me their sources: I like to go straight to the hardcore scientific community journals. The Cochrane Foundation is a great place to read real studies conducted by scientists, which can also be peer-reviewed by professionals. I do not take medical advice for anything without a source study that can be replicated and peer-reviewed.
The link for anyone interested: https://www.cochrane.org/

When I search "marijuana" in the Cochrane search bar it pulls up all the studies on cannabis. There's a whopping 9 studies on cannabis, several of which are simply studies on drug intervention and such. Furthermore, all of the studies listed show no conclusive evidence that it does anything for epilepsy, dementia, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it helps some people, but we need more scientific studies on this. I'm absolutely certain there are ways that the cannabis plant is very useful for healing, but we shouldn't rush into it. At least I won't. I won't stop other people from exercising their liberty, but there's a lot of marketing and hype and not a lot of scientific studies.
Which is kinda weird because there's a lot of money in the cannabis industry. You'd think it'd be the hot topic to study.
Turn n' Burn!

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2022, 09:44:21 PM »
Can you imagine the cries of racism if Trump was President and not calling the Kremlin daily to get Griner out.

Biggest hypocrites that have ever existed in power atm.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2022, 10:02:48 PM »
Can you imagine the cries of racism if Trump was President and not calling the Kremlin daily to get Griner out.

Biggest hypocrites that have ever existed in power atm.

well trump was called a racist since the 70s when he refused to rent to black people.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2022, 10:20:10 PM »
well trump was called a racist since the 70s when he refused to rent to black people.

semp

DOJ lawsuit failed, so you believe people are guilty even though they were not convicted in a Federal lawsuit with the lowest standard of burden of proof?

« Last Edit: July 10, 2022, 10:24:43 PM by RotBaron »

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2022, 10:21:38 PM »
Your guy hung out with Sen. Robert Byrd, other Klan members and segregationists, and even bragged about it  :old:

:aok WTG Joe.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2022, 10:30:30 PM »
DOJ lawsuit failed, so you believe people are guilty even though they were not convicted in a Federal lawsuit with the lowest standard of burden of proof?

it was settled when he promised not to do it again.

semp

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2022, 10:55:33 PM »
it was settled when he promised not to do it again.

semp

False.

DuckDuckGo and be selective in the links to avoid bias and you’ll see otherwise.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2022, 11:04:17 PM »
The Trumps and their company entered into a consent decree settling the litigation in 1975. The agreement contained no admission of wrongdoing, but required the Trump firm to institute a series of safeguards to make sure apartments were rented without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.

https://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2017/02/trump-fbi-files-discrimination-case-235067

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2022, 11:13:20 PM »
Your guy hung out with Sen. Robert Byrd, other Klan members and segregationists, and even bragged about it  :old:

:aok WTG Joe.

you brag about trump who's been accused of racism, you even Bragg about what a great guy he is.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2022, 05:41:31 AM »
you brag about trump who's been accused of racism, you even Bragg about what a great guy he is.

“Accused”  :rofl

Your guy was torn apart by Kamala during the debates about his history with racists and that he voted to keep schools segregated and that is not an accusation. Fact.

While serving as Delaware's senator in 1975, Biden supported an anti-busing measure that was offered by North Carolina Senator Jesse Helms, who opposed civil rights, and a year later in 1976, he introduced his own proposal to stop the Justice Department from busing to desegregate schools.
- Newsweek.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2022, 06:04:32 AM »
https://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2017/02/trump-fbi-files-discrimination-case-235067

Right, a consent decree was reached and the Federal charges/investigation stopped with the Trump’s $100 Million counter-suit for defamation; government got scared 😱

You do realize DJT was 26yrs old then, do you not?