Author Topic: One simple question  (Read 1617 times)

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
Re: One simple question
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2022, 11:01:39 AM »
Canada only has 38M people dude. He went full on fascist totalitarian and shut down many people's businesses and livelyhoods. Not sure how that's a "good Job".

Compare the deaths. Even with 1/10 the pop, Canada did a much better job.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2022, 11:06:39 AM »
Compare the deaths. Even with 1/10 the pop, Canada did a much better job.

You cannot just compare the deaths. Many of the deaths recorded were fraudulent to push an agenda and recieve funding for the hospital. Secondly, America has far more people living in cities all over the place and far more elderly people. You cannot just compare the deaths and think one guy did better than the other. It doesn't work like that.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2022, 11:17:18 AM »
Population proportion wise they are the same but not the stats.

United States cases
Updated Jul. 13 at 12:08 p.m. local
Confirmed

Deaths

Canada cases
Confirmed

Deaths

« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 11:20:44 AM by MiloMorai »

Offline decoy

• Nickel Member
      • Clay Mercer on the web
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2022, 11:18:11 AM »
Personally, health wise, I'm better off.  Financially, I'm about even.  I'm a lot better off than I was during the market meltdown of 08, and as long as the Dow is over 12.5, I'm good.

As for the country, well, there's always someone who'll tell you the country's going to hell in a bucket.  My folks were worried that I'd look back on the seventies as 'the good old days.'  I worry that today's generation will look back on this s**t-show as the good old days. 

Hemorrhoids are God's way of letting you know that, no matter how bad things are, they could always be a little worse. You could be on death row, finished with your last meal, they're gonna kill you at sunup, and your 'rhoids can flare up and make you wish they'd just hurry up.

So, I'm good.
Rule #1 Don't sweat the small stuff
Rule #2 It's all small stuff.
Rule #3 What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.  Except redheads, they just kill you.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2022, 11:42:02 AM »
Population proportion wise they are the same but not the stats.

United States cases
Confirmed

Deaths

Canada cases
Confirmed

Deaths

Again, there are loads of factors you aren't taking into consideration. All you are doing is pinpointing data and trying to say 1 guy was responsible for the deaths. That is a total fallacy.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2022, 11:45:25 AM »
Again, there are loads of factors you aren't taking into consideration. All you are doing is pinpointing data and trying to say 1 guy was responsible for the deaths. That is a total fallacy.

it's 1 person, it will dissappear like magic.

or as you said it.  less than 100.

semp

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2022, 11:49:35 AM »

So Biden isn't responsible for the mess today then???

As a whole, we aren't the Me, Me and nobody but Me society. We care about our fellow citizens and are willing to make sacrifices for the better good so we wore masks and got vaccinated.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2022, 11:49:39 AM »
it's 1 person, it will dissappear like magic.

or as you said it.  less than 100.

semp

Why didn't the Seattle government and Bill Gates stop it from spreading outside of Washington?
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2022, 12:04:32 PM »
So Biden isn't responsible for the mess today then???

As a whole, we aren't the Me, Me and nobody but Me society. We care about our fellow citizens and are willing to make sacrifices for the better good so we wore masks and got vaccinated.

He's responsible for a lot, well, his masters are. He's just a puppet who needs to be told where to sit. His son may be responsible for Covid though, I know he was involved with Ukraine and China in some kind of Bio lab brokering things. That has yet to be released though. We do know one of the bio labs he was working with though. We know Fauci is probably directly responsible, along with others who funded the Wuban lab with our tax dollars.

Your masks and vaccines didn't work, you just bent over for the government because that's what they told you to do. They used your humanitarian emotion to take advantage of you. That's basically how they control so many people. Unfortunately those people are unable to put 2 and 2 together or do any actual research but watch CNN all day like my wife's parents.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2022, 12:07:24 PM »
Thanks, I needed a real good laugh by a tin suit person.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2022, 12:11:32 PM »
Thanks, I needed a real good laugh by a tin suit person.

The mask is literally no different than a tin foil hat. It's just you were told by your government to wear one. If the government told you to wear tin foil, you'd do it too.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2022, 12:18:47 PM »
The mask is literally no different than a tin foil hat. It's just you were told by your government to wear one. If the government told you to wear tin foil, you'd do it too.

If that is so then why do doctors and nurse not wear tin foil hats in the operating room?

Would you want someone to cough into your face who is wearing or not wearing a mask?

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2022, 12:52:44 PM »
If that is so then why do doctors and nurse not wear tin foil hats in the operating room?

Would you want someone to cough into your face who is wearing or not wearing a mask?

Why do you not wear scrubs every day?

There are countless studies that prove that masks that doctors use in the operating room don't really do anything or make any difference in most cases.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-