Author Topic: August 2022 KOTH Date,  (Read 483 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
August 2022 KOTH Date,
« on: August 01, 2022, 01:00:16 PM »
The next KOTH will be held Saturday 13 August 2022 in SEA II at 9 PM ET, 8 pm CT, 7 pm MT, 6 pm PT, 1 AM UTC.
If you didn't earn a reservation to last years TOC here's another chance to qualify,
we're half way through the year and chances are running out.
Plenty of great, sweaty-palm dog fights to have for one and all. Join the fun.
Test your situational awareness and see how you do.
Winner gets 500 Melee arena perks and a TOC invitation.
Everyone's invited to Aces High's version of a "cage match"
ReddFoxx won last month and his plane selection was the Me 262A-1 for August's first chariot of battle.
Remember, 8 people in the arena by 9:00 or not enough for a KOTH.

:frown:  My 28 year old 1994 Plymouth Voyager was declared unsafe to drive at inspection today. I need to upgrade. Anyone know of a good 1995 Dodge Grand Caravan for sale??
At least that would have OBDII  :aok
I have to go buy some donuts      :bolt:
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: August 2022 KOTH Date,
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2022, 09:12:07 AM »
The next KOTH will be held Saturday 13 August 2022 in SEA II at 9 PM ET, 8 pm CT, 7 pm MT, 6 pm PT, 1 AM UTC.
If you didn't earn a reservation to last years TOC here's another chance to qualify,
we're half way through the year and chances are running out.
Plenty of great, sweaty-palm dog fights to have for one and all. Join the fun.
Test your situational awareness and see how you do.
Winner gets 500 Melee arena perks and a TOC invitation.
Everyone's invited to Aces High's version of a "cage match"
ReddFoxx won last month and his plane selection was the Me 262A-1 for August's first chariot of battle.
Remember, 8 people in the arena by 9:00 or not enough for a KOTH.

:frown:  My 28 year old 1994 Plymouth Voyager was declared unsafe to drive at inspection today. I need to upgrade. Anyone know of a good 1995 Dodge Grand Caravan for sale??
At least that would have OBDII  :aok
I have to go buy some donuts      :bolt:

Lets see Saturday we have the Bills game, KOTH, and I have to do a leaf spring ecktomy on the van. I'm not throwing in the towel yet!!!
Can listen to the game if I wanted to.
There is a sweet 1994 Plymouth Grand Voyager in Staten Island NY with just over 42k on it. From Arizona even  :aok
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: August 2022 KOTH Date,
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2022, 09:10:35 AM »
9 pm tonight.
The more the merrier and its even an actual KOTH when we get a dozen or more participants  :aok