Author Topic: What's the Difference Between Weather and Climate?  (Read 6103 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: What's the Difference Between Weather and Climate?
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2022, 09:29:58 PM »
Eating bug protein is part of the World Economic Forum push to cut beef consumption. They like to make plans for the little people, for their own good.

you mean the bugs that people have been eating for thousands of years? are they also pushing for armadillo and possum which I ate in texas and Louisiana years ago?

perhaps tlacuache tacos which are so good. or any other fungus and insects that we have been eating for thousands of years.

dam wefies are pushing stuff that taste so good.  guess you never had gelatin that's nasty.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2022, 09:31:42 PM »
I was talking about Canada, but that crap is coming our way.

There's nothing these climate retards won't do in the name of climate change. And the useful idiots are either blind to it all or they even actually support it.

The kings will still have everything they want and us peasants will be eating bugs in our non-airconditioned living cubicle next to the train station.
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2022, 09:45:18 PM »
I was talking about Canada, but that crap is coming our way.

There's nothing these climate retards won't do in the name of climate change. And the useful idiots are either blind to it all or they even actually support it.

The kings will still have everything they want and us peasants will be eating bugs in our non-airconditioned living cubicle next to the train station.

news flash that crap has been here for hundreds of years.

semp

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2022, 09:53:24 PM »
You don't get it. I'm making a joke about the crickets but it's pretty accurate as an analogy.

In Canada they are severely restricting nitrogen output at farms. The farms will have to cut operations drastically to meet the guidelines. A lot of people will lose their farms or cut their sizes in half. Look it up.

That's what I meant about the useful idiot supporting these people that are in power and enacting completely idiotic things like the nitrogen band that will for sure affect farmers and food output.

How arrogant are those people? That they think it's a luxury to produce food? They're playing with people's lives, livelihoods and the production of food. That's a precious resource they're screwing with. And they're complete idiots.

And these same people are the same people that tried to regulate cow farts. It might seem outrageous at first but they keep going and now it's a serious matter for them to eliminate farm animals in the name of climate change. Severely limit them. And make them prohibitively expensive to grow and bring to market.

The Kings will still be able to get whatever meat and steaks they wish, but the common person may not be able to even afford hamburger.

But don't worry, it's better for you to eat crickets and bugs because it's better for the environment and the proteins just as good as meat!

By the way they were promoting cricket protein as more beneficially nutritional than animal protein and more efficient to grow.
Then they did steady showing that the crickets that they farm are fed garbage and so their protein quality is very low compared to cricket that would be in the wild or maybe in a grocery store eating the good food.

So even their cricket farming roadkill is complete roadkill. It's not more efficient to grow and it's less quality of a protein.

But toejam like this is coming along in the name of climate change.
You will give up your air conditioner.
You will give up your car and you will give up your comfortable lifestyle of being able to eat hamburger. If that's what they say you have to do to fight climate change, that's what you're going to do. Whether you like it or not.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2022, 09:54:31 PM »
Growing up in the ‘80’s I attended an exclusive super liberal “day school”. The teachers kept telling us not to “waste” any water at all because Phoenix was going to run out of water and dry up.

Since then Phoenix metro has grown by ~4 million people and we are still growing. We have a couple suburbs that are nearly 1 million people. How is it possible we haven’t run out of water?  :headscratch:

They were lying, imo quite intentionally. Phoenix “valley of the sun” is situated on top of one of the US largest aquifer systems. They were just downright dishonest to further these climate falsehoods, at least our PhD science teacher was.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2022, 09:57:35 PM »
I grew up in north phoenix. The place never stopped growing and it never has.

My family moved there from California when I was 7. I moved back to California when I was about 43... About 14 years ago.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2022, 10:00:38 PM »
the Canadian cricket farm makes animal feed. you forgot that fact.

semp

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2022, 10:17:28 PM »
you mean the bugs that people have been eating for thousands of years? are they also pushing for armadillo and possum which I ate in texas and Louisiana years ago?

perhaps tlacuache tacos which are so good. or any other fungus and insects that we have been eating for thousands of years.

dam wefies are pushing stuff that taste so good.  guess you never had gelatin that's nasty.

semp

Did you miss the part about cutting meat and replacing it with bugs? Because the part you usually miss is usually the point.

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2022, 10:20:37 PM »
Growing up in the ‘80’s I attended an exclusive super liberal “day school”. The teachers kept telling us not to “waste” any water at all because Phoenix was going to run out of water and dry up.

Since then Phoenix metro has grown by ~4 million people and we are still growing. We have a couple suburbs that are nearly 1 million people. How is it possible we haven’t run out of water?  :headscratch:

They were lying, imo quite intentionally. Phoenix “valley of the sun” is situated on top of one of the US largest aquifer systems. They were just downright dishonest to further these climate falsehoods, at least our PhD science teacher was.

That aquifer is going dry.

https://e360.yale.edu/features/how-phoenix-is-preparing-for-a-future-without-colorado-river-water

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #69 on: August 05, 2022, 10:26:10 PM »
Did you miss the part about cutting meat and replacing it with bugs? Because the part you usually miss is usually the point.

still wondering how reducing fertilizer somehow means less cows.

semp

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #70 on: August 05, 2022, 10:36:11 PM »
still wondering how reducing fertilizer somehow means less cows.

semp

Did somebody say that?

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2022, 10:39:59 PM »
Did somebody say that?

are we going in a circle again?

semp

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #72 on: August 05, 2022, 10:40:36 PM »
That aquifer is going dry.

https://e360.yale.edu/features/how-phoenix-is-preparing-for-a-future-without-colorado-river-water

Yale, lol, heavily biased source.

No mention of the existing aquifer system I’m referring to.

Overestimated % of Phoenix use of the Colorado River.

Concern about Tucson and other parts of the state are not Phoenix’s problem.

Flagstaff and Tucson have major water problems, again not Phoenix’s problem.

The use of the (Apache’s) White and Black River = the Salt River/lake system is a minor problem during years where the White Mountains do not get enough snow.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2022, 10:46:31 PM »
I grew up in north phoenix. The place never stopped growing and it never has.

My family moved there from California when I was 7. I moved back to California when I was about 43... About 14 years ago.

It’s sad to see that Phoenix itself is blue these days. Crappy mayor after crappy mayor, one now in the HoR. Thankfully quite a bit of the rest of the valley has retained sanity.

Phoenix became a “little Chicago” when rent/mortgages here were awesome. An enormous change in that in the last few years.

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: August 05, 2022, 10:50:02 PM »
Didn't the article say 3% from the aquifer?