Author Topic: All Threads Should Be Locked By Default  (Read 4026 times)

Offline Gogolinius

• Zinc Member
All Threads Should Be Locked By Default
« on: August 19, 2022, 04:33:58 PM »
Why not just get it over with? Seems like every topic of conversation triggers the admin somehow, someway. I thought Skuzzy was a bit of a avacado when it came to moderation, but he did have a neurological condition. What's this one's excuse?

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: All Threads Should Be Locked By Default
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 04:35:04 PM »
Why not just get it over with? Seems like every topic of conversation triggers the admin somehow, someway. I thought Skuzzy was a bit of a avacado when it came to moderation, but he did have a neurological condition. What's this one's excuse?

Obviously he/she hates weather.  :rofl
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2022, 04:39:42 PM »
Questioning the mods: that's a violation of rule #37. I'm keeping an eye on you mister
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2022, 04:48:57 PM »

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2022, 04:52:54 PM »
Questioning the mods: that's a violation of rule #37. I'm keeping an eye on you mister

don't forget rule #1. don't be a dick. actually that should be the only rule.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2022, 04:54:59 PM »
I think it's hilarious that some of the people here love what this place has become because of the moderation.

I guess they'd rather have two posts a day then what the place used to be.

Can't discuss anything over here really. I had a thread about tuning out the news and just listening to classical music locked and I got a warning for it. Totally ridiculous.

I saw one of your threads where you're asking what happened to The forum over here. I was surprised at how many people came forward to say that it's great what happened to the place.

LOL.
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2022, 04:58:48 PM »
I think it's hilarious that some of the people here love what this place has become because of the moderation.

I guess they'd rather have two posts a day then what the place used to be.

Can't discuss anything over here really. I had a thread about tuning out the news and just listening to classical music locked and I got a warning for it. Totally ridiculous.

I saw one of your threads where you're asking what happened to The forum over here. I was surprised at how many people came forward to say that it's great what happened to the place.

LOL.

Gina, can't really discuss anything on your own site. it's either pro orange Fanta or you are an idiot.

semp

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2022, 05:06:00 PM »

Review your thread. Your 'discussion' derailed.*ShruG*

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2022, 06:20:23 PM »
Review your thread. Your 'discussion' derailed.*ShruG*

Why don't you review it?

The thread was about listening to classical music and I got warned and "watched" for violation some rule. The moderation here is a joke.

Semp, you can talk about whatever you want on ICOM. People don't have to agree with you and they will tell you you're an idiot when you're an idiot. I do not allow personal attacks but you can at least discuss ant subject. Most people there do not like liberals at all. Try talking about something else. I don't like liberals either but that place is not some Trump forum. No one even mentions Trump that I've seen. Be honest

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2022, 06:27:07 PM »
Even if the discussion did get derailed I didn't do it. And I got dinged for the thread for starting the thread.

I can understand if a thread gets locked when it gets derailed and goes into something that's obnoxious, but I don't understand why you would penalize the person who opened the thread in the first place.

But then again Arlo you are a busybody piece of crap and people like you are all that's left at this forum now. Congratulations moron

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2022, 06:34:49 PM »
Huh. Try Valium.  :aok

Offline sparky127

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2022, 06:58:37 PM »
And he's very proud of himself.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2022, 07:04:35 PM »
Gina read the last 2 comments on your musical thread.

semp

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2022, 08:12:44 PM »
Even if the discussion did get derailed I didn't do it. And I got dinged for the thread for starting the thread.

I can understand if a thread gets locked when it gets derailed and goes into something that's obnoxious, but I don't understand why you would penalize the person who opened the thread in the first place.

But then again Arlo you are a busybody piece of crap and people like you are all that's left at this forum now. Congratulations moron

I believe Hitech is the moderator of these boards now.

You may have started a benign thread but when it went off the rails you jumped in......as usual with both feet so you were to blame as much if not more than the others. Also, the "others" may have gotten the same warnings as you.

You may think you doing the "BBS" a favor by bringing action to the boards with all the crap you and a number of others spew but all your doing is dragging it through the sewer. 

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2022, 08:19:53 PM »
I believe Hitech is the moderator of these boards now.

You may have started a benign thread but when it went off the rails you jumped in......as usual with both feet so you were to blame as much if not more than the others. Also, the "others" may have gotten the same warnings as you.

You may think you doing the "BBS" a favor by bringing action to the boards with all the crap you and a number of others spew but all your doing is dragging it through the sewer.

Why don't you point out where I jumped in with both feet and said anything wrong. I will wait patiently here..

Somebody told me in that thread that I would make a good communist and that any communist country would want me as a subject. I merely replied with a light-hearted comment that a good communist would follow the news fed to him.

So in your world I guess that's a crazy comment to make and it's way out there and going off the rails