Author Topic: Rewarding irresponsible behavior  (Read 4305 times)

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
Re: Rewarding irresponsible behavior
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2022, 05:04:25 PM »
I'll never understand why people even care what other people make or pay in taxes.

Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2022, 05:06:22 PM »
I'll never understand why people even care what other people make or pay in taxes.

jealous
jĕl′əs
adjective
Envious or resentful of the good fortune or achievements of another.
Fearful or wary of losing one's position or situation to someone else, especially in a sexual relationship.
Having to do with or arising from feelings of envy, apprehension, or bitterness.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2022, 05:13:58 PM »
There's how much money you MAKE, and how much money you HAVE. Beyond that, if your income is investment income, it's not taxed much at all. (And if it WAS, people wouldn't invest anymore)
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2022, 05:18:11 PM »
So you must be very very rich, congrats dude.

or he doesn't pay taxes.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2022, 05:25:11 PM »
who

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2022, 10:03:39 PM »
Most taxes are paid by the rich.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2022, 10:42:23 PM »
Most taxes are paid by the rich.

why do I get a feeling you don't know what government considers rich.

and I bet most of those taxes are paid by the bottom of them.

semp

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2022, 10:49:27 PM »
The rich pay taxes on their business, companies and investment(s).

Many pay very little in personal income tax, in many cases they don’t take a salary thus no PERSONAL income (to tax).

Accounting 200/201 and Micro Economics 200 class available at community college…most of what you need to know to figure out this misunderstanding. 

The poor are mostly taxed on purchases.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2022, 12:13:51 AM »
The rich pay taxes on their business, companies and investment(s).

Many pay very little in personal income tax, in many cases they don’t take a salary thus no PERSONAL income (to tax).

Accounting 200/201 and Micro Economics 200 class available at community college…most of what you need to know to figure out this misunderstanding. 

The poor are mostly taxed on purchases.

yes rich but we talking about bottom of rich,  those are top, not so sure.

semp

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2022, 06:15:32 AM »
This isn't about the rich..

It's about everyone paying about $2000 to pay for someone else's loan they signed up for ..not us

To take that money and do what was done for the sole reason it was done is criminal and I hope it is reversed in the courts

Next will be $10k of personal credit debt..some of you would be foolishly for it I am sure

Why the heck not? It must grow on trees if you agree with this self destructive behavior we have embraced..it's the next logical step..to hell with personal responsibility ..

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2022, 06:22:48 AM »
Meanwhile a loaf of bread is $4.50
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2022, 06:32:23 AM »
It's an I'll give you free money if you vote for me, ploy. Notice how the people like me who paid their student loan debt off very fortunately, don't get any return or interest they paid on it back. No Tax cuts for us either. Gee sounds super fair to all of those who worked their tails off to pay it off.

The rich pay a serious amount of taxes. It's almost theft. How much in property taxes do they pay on their mansions in multiple places? Think about that. They still have to pay atleast 15% on their cap gain tax which is more than probably most of us will even make in our lifetimes. Their business pays millions on millions every year for employer payroll taxes just to have an American legally on the payroll. You guys have no idea.

At this point the Gment is so overly bloated with money, while printing even more, than at this point its basically outright theft of American hard earned cash. And let's face it, the more they steal from wealthy people and the middle class, the more society degrades and becomes a trash dump like ALL of the cities in America with the highest taxes. They use it to fund their career government position 401ks while they use the poor for their bidding to get votes off the backs of them.

Oh and tell me how hiring 87k more federal IRS agents to go after Americansand rob from them is not what fascist regimes do? When they raise taxes too damn high, then what? They will steal everything you have, just like if you pay off your house, retire, but then don't pay property taxes. It's theft.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2022, 06:43:54 AM »
Another unique feature to this pay off is that they don't even owe taxes on the free $10k - which is the usual norm - we gave them...its a tax free gift!

All the while we have a group saying it wasn't enough!

Rewarding irresponsible behavior with even more irresponsible / desperate behavior

Yeah this should all end well...

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2022, 06:50:50 AM »
Meanwhile a loaf of bread is $4.50

Still $1 here for a loaf of bread
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2022, 07:04:02 AM »
Another unique feature to this pay off is that they don't even owe taxes on the free $10k - which is the usual norm - we gave them...its a tax free gift!

All the while we have a group saying it wasn't enough!

Rewarding irresponsible behavior with even more irresponsible / desperate behavior

Yeah this should all end well...

Eagler

I blame the people who gave them the safe spaces to dream this crap up with no push back... now where would a place like that be, hmmmmmmm?