Author Topic: Rewarding irresponsible behavior  (Read 4306 times)

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
Re: Rewarding irresponsible behavior
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2022, 11:33:35 AM »
who?

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2022, 11:45:04 AM »
who?

Well, the first one will be the lawyer who specified in writing (with signature attesting to the truthfulness) that there were no more classified documents on premises.   Ouch.  That is a career limiting mistake. ;)

My guess is that he will be flipping like a flap-jack if he wasn't already the source of the inside intel to begin with.  Squeeze him hard.  He'll cave.

It wasn't racketeering and murder that they got Al Capone on.  Eventually they just got him on tax evasion.  Whatever works.  As long as he spends the final years of his pathetic life in a 8x10 cell.  However you need to do it.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2022, 12:07:56 PM »
Meanwhile a loaf of bread is $4.50

move to California 1.99 here.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2022, 12:08:39 PM »
I dunno. 

Stealing top secret gov documents to sell to the Russians and Saudis seems worse. 

YMMV.

Where are getting that he "stole" anything and then "sold" it. Where is this conspiracy theory coming from? He was the president of the United States and had the authority to declass anything. Why didn't you all care 5-6 years ago when a lady who didn't have that authority had classified top secret documents on her server which was easily hackable, and then exposed by wikileaks. So if you didn't do anything then, why the absolute F should we take any thing you people say seriously. Now it just looks like a political hit. F - ing morons.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion