Author Topic: slow day.. kind of bored so..  (Read 1369 times)

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
Re: slow day.. kind of bored so..
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2022, 03:24:42 AM »
<snip> getting back into AH in VR and trying it out as a virtual office.

As you're running Oculus, you should check out Immersed VR on YouTube. There's a free version for personal use. You will be limited by the resolution of the headset which discourages creating massive windows.
Unfortunately, they don't support any other brands of headsets as of the last time I checked or I'd be using it now. Instead I use Big Screen Beta for desktop and movies as the best alternative for non Oculus equipment.
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2022, 04:32:30 PM »
Thanks
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2022, 07:05:36 PM »
Didn't think it was worth a new post but I'm two weeks, based on projected budget, from getting my rig and my flight gear.  It's been a long wait for sure.  I could have jumped back in a month ago but I decided to go from the 'it will do' rig to the 'it will kick bellybutton rig'.  Going to go with CH flight controls for now but buy Virble products over the long run. 

I'll do a couple of weeks of offline getting my feces together and everything set up so it's all natural again and work on my gunnery then I'll spend a couple of weeks in the TA to get my SA back up. 

Been doing a lot of research on how to film in VR and it's fairly simple so I'll review my 'game film' to see where I messed up, how I'm missing my shots, etc.

Can't wait to get back into the unfriendly skies with you gents.  I may be an easy target but I will always try to give you a fight.

My first night 'back' I intend to up an FW190 probably A5 and go BUFF hunting.  Sounds like a lot of fun to me. 

I will tell you this my first offline will be a 130.  Those guys do NOT get enough credit in my humble opinion. 
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute