Author Topic: ground vehichle films of major bug usage  (Read 515 times)

Offline BR549

• Zinc Member
ground vehichle films of major bug usage
« on: September 18, 2022, 03:26:34 PM »
I would like to submit a film to HTC, Dale< of several players using a bug to cheat everyone else...they admit and brag about it in film and brag that you dont care.  I have watched quite a few players leave this game due to these issues. I hope you fix it so the playing field is not a hackers paradise. I can send film if you contact me, which I hope you do because this is why game is not growing.

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
Re: ground vehichle films of major bug usage
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2022, 04:46:44 PM »
BR549, please just send the film in; don't wait to be contacted about it.   Send it to the email address found in the "Forums Posting Rules".

7- Cheating allegations or descriptions are not allowed. Email support@hitechcreations.com to report any issues regarding this. HTC permanently bans anyone caught cheating in Aces High. We take cheating and allegations of cheating very seriously.

I don't know if HTC will agree that exploiting a bug is cheating, or just poor sportsmanship or unfair gameplay.   But at least you can bring it to his attention.   I also don't know if he responds to these types of emails, but if you don't get a response, it doesn't mean he's ignoring you or doesn't care.   There may be other issues in play here that we are not aware of.

Thanks.

Offline BR549

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2022, 06:45:52 PM »
actually i was looking for him to reply...if not I could easily post it on utube and explain why no one uses steam...steam has a program that catches them that use the exploits if you want to call them that.... I would rather deal with Dale or another real staff member, but thank you for your insight

Offline BR549

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2022, 06:48:29 PM »
from what ive been told, unless I deal directly...it gets filed in the trash bin

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2022, 10:32:21 AM »
See rule #7

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com