Author Topic: Re-arm pad question  (Read 1165 times)

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
Re: Re-arm pad question
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2022, 10:33:06 PM »
You taxi onto the re-arm pad and come to a complete stop.  Your plane will be re-armed and re-fueled.  It will go to the same weapons and fuel you selected when you first launched.  It will not repair any damage.

I find this to be good practice in the offline practice arena.  When you run out of bullets shooting at drones, land the plane, re-arm on the re-arm pad, and take off manually. This will teach you a lot about how to get your plane to do what you want it to do.

You know you can go to the Arena Settings, if your playing off line, and set the ammo amount to what ever you want. This just works for guns not bombs or rockets.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2022, 03:15:09 AM »
I thought there was more functionality to the target, so I checked and there is:-

.target <distance in yards> <Heading in degrees> <declination in degrees>

For example:

.tatrget 400 0 45

Puts the target at a 400 yards distance from you, North and at 45 degrees tilting downwards towards you.

.target 600 0 90 will put the target right above you at 600 yards. You might notice an unanticipated effect shooting upwards.

Remember the target retains hits up to a certain value, you can at anytime type:

.target 50

...to have a look at your results until it 'overflows'.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed freaks" - Zack1234

Offline AKQwik

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2022, 06:13:11 AM »
Two more things about the re-arm pad, it wont refill your WEP and if you set a climb speed it resets back to standard for that plane.