Author Topic: Easiest way to install Google Play store in Windows 11 pro???  (Read 1615 times)

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Easiest way to install Google Play store in Windows 11 pro???
« on: September 23, 2022, 08:48:32 AM »
I've asked you guys before in the past and I was on windows 10. Now I'm on a different computer a new HP desktop and I'm looking/need to install a new version;copy of the Google play store. Now I know probably many of you guys who think it's an easy thing to just go and install a new Google play store.

So what's the answer here on this one for me? (please go easy on my ignorance on this one! :cheers:

Morph<S>
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: Easiest way to install Google Play store in Windows 11 pro???
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2022, 06:12:47 PM »
I've asked you guys before in the past and I was on windows 10. Now I'm on a different computer a new HP desktop and I'm looking/need to install a new version;copy of the Google play store. Now I know probably many of you guys who think it's an easy thing to just go and install a new Google play store.

So what's the answer here on this one for me? (please go easy on my ignorance on this one! :cheers:

Morph<S>

Hey Morph, hope you are doing well!

Go to Google and type in the following (or copy & paste)

Does Google Play Store work on Windows 11 Pro?

You will find a lot of different articles and solutions on how to accomplish this...

Be sure to do your thorough research on the subject at hand and watch out for some of the "one-click methods" because there have been reports that some of those have been diagnosed to consist of malware.....

There are several valid options on completing this and getting it to work properly....just do your due diligence in researching and finding the best way that works for you!

Hope this helps and best of luck !

~☆SALUTE☆~

TC

"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2022, 10:28:23 PM »
Put on your phone. Less crap on your computer
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2022, 09:28:59 AM »
Hey Morph, hope you are doing well!

Go to Google and type in the following (or copy & paste)

Does Google Play Store work on Windows 11 Pro?

You will find a lot of different articles and solutions on how to accomplish this...

Be sure to do your thorough research on the subject at hand and watch out for some of the "one-click methods" because there have been reports that some of those have been diagnosed to consist of malware.....

There are several valid options on completing this and getting it to work properly....just do your due diligence in researching and finding the best way that works for you!

Hope this helps and best of luck !

~☆SALUTE☆~

TC

THANKS TC!!! And how is life treating you these days?

I did just what you said to do and asked Google if I could run play store on windows 11 pro?

This was my first answer from Goodle...

You can natively run Android apps on Windows 11 via Windows Subsystem for Android (WSA); however, it has its limitations. The new OS only natively supports Amazon's Appstore and not Google Play Store. And while sideloading Android apps is an option, anything that requires Google Play Services will not work

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2022, 03:14:07 AM »
THANKS TC!!! And how is life treating you these days?

I did just what you said to do and asked Google if I could run play store on windows 11 pro?

This was my first answer from Goodle...

You can natively run Android apps on Windows 11 via Windows Subsystem for Android (WSA); however, it has its limitations. The new OS only natively supports Amazon's Appstore and not Google Play Store. And while sideloading Android apps is an option, anything that requires Google Play Services will not work

I'm hanging in there ok..just been one of those type of years ya know 😏

Yes, I was aware that would be the first thing that would come up regarding the subject...

I  was telling you to be thorough in your research, for that specific reason... I  myself basically dropped out of all my MS Insider's Program, my MSDN and TECH Net stuff that I had done with Microsoft since like 93/94 back after my Mom passed in July of 2018...but I did dig into this far enough for you to find out that it will work... with Windows 11 Pro being able to run all 3

WSA, The Google Play Store and Google Play Services

I just didn't want to type up and make a long dragged out post...

I know you will probably have better luck/ experience by signing up for and joining the MS Insider's Program (basically it's like being a beta-tester for Microsoft Windows OSes and other MS software

Another way is by using WVM  (Windows Virtual Machine)...  (this was why I mentioned for you to do your research and to be thorough with it)

Give it another looking into when you have the time to sit and read up on it all and research it...and check into the MS Insider's Program...it's not a bad thing to be a  member of if you have the time... you don't need to be a member of MSDN (Microsoft Developer's Network) or TECH net...unless you just want to (you can check into each of these as well and decide for yourself if you want to be a part of each team)....

Shoot me a PM, if you run into trouble and need help on getting this to work for you....

Cheers 🍻

TC / Johnny
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2022, 08:41:52 AM »
OMG lol I managed to get to the play store... From the google play store from Chrome It's impossible for me to install any dam app I NEED!

All of the dang help pages from Google won't help me either! I need to talk to someone!!!

Jeff

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2022, 10:18:25 AM »
I must say I'm more than a bit confused. Play store is for Android, not Windows. Or am I missing something?

There's https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions, the Chrome webstore for Chrome extensions and then there's https://play.google.com/googleplaygames which says it's not yet available here.

Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2022, 11:16:32 AM »
Now play store is also in part focussed on PC's using windows 11 or even some windows 10 PC's also need to use play store. I wish that I could just go and find the app I need off of a private site ect... But with this case that's not possible.

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2022, 12:03:19 PM »
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2022, 03:19:17 AM »
I wish that I could just go and find the app I need off of a private site ect... But with this case that's not possible.

Something like this: https://nsaneforums.com/nsane.down/

I've been a member since 2009 at this particular forum... along with several others

Ahh, this just became a worthy day, I learned something new.

https://www.techadvisor.com/article/745060/how-to-get-the-google-play-store-on-windows-11.html

Thank you Bizman :aok .... I  hope this helps  Morpheus

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2022, 12:17:44 PM »
THANKS SO MUCH for this info!

I unfortunately for this refuse to "hack" apart in a sense my windows 11. I need an app "Sole exercise" app to help run/log and record on my computer's laptop or desktop.

I AM NOT ever going to take and rip apart my brand-new laptop with 11 pro as well just to get this one single app from the plays store which is the one and ONLY ONE SINGLE spot to fine this SOLE fitness app.

I'm not trying to be stern and suffer from my ignorance in the computer world which it seems you NEED to get this job!!!n So, sorry.

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2022, 12:42:55 PM »
In my books it's a valid and well thought of choice if you don't feel comfortable changing your Windows settings to make it run Android apps. Although it's mostly about checking a box here and there, it's still a jump into the deep end. There's plenty enough cheap Android devices that can download and run that very app with ease and without the slightest risk of compromising your Windows.

I would strongly hesitate to do the required changes as well. Maybe some day Android apps could be run on Windows straight out of the box but until then I'd leave toying with such things to the higher level nerds.

Kotisivuni

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2022, 01:14:20 PM »
I haven't researched it or anything about it

Have you heard of or tried BlueStacks ?

From nsane.down:
https://nsaneforums.com/frontpage/other-apps/miscellaneous-applications/bluestacks/

From BlueStacks Homepage:

https://support.bluestacks.com/hc/en-us/articles/7417159632013--BlueStacks-5-9-Release-Notes

It was just posted about 6 hours ago,  I just now noticed it and figured I would see if this might help

TC

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2022, 03:08:28 PM »
I have used Bluestacks. Just for one app. Have had it on my machine for over a year now. I was able to run the app I wanted and no issues.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2022, 06:13:11 PM »
I have used Bluestacks. Just for one app. Have had it on my machine for over a year now. I was able to run the app I wanted and no issues.

I've had bluestacks myself for quite sometime now as well. Its awfully embarrassing to know that I could have just used that to install play store. duuuuuuuuhhhhh!!!

The one thing I didn't ever enjoy was that bluestacks uses quite a bit of RAM too and it has to be on just to use anby app you find and install VIA Bluestacks
« Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 06:19:33 PM by Morpheus »