Author Topic: September 2022 KOTH Results.  (Read 872 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
September 2022 KOTH Results.
« on: September 23, 2022, 05:43:23 PM »
I'll post the round by round results in a day or two.
Congratulations and -{S}- to StepSis for the victory. The Tu-2 was chosen for next month.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: September 2022 KOTH Results.
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2022, 11:37:21 AM »
September"s KOTH ran about 3 hours and we had 11 rounds. About 12 people showed up and we had 3 wabbits.
StepSis won and chose the Tu-2 for October's first ride.
1} StepSis in a Ju87D-3
2} Mom in a Fw 190F-8
3} Eagler in a Bf 110G-2
4} Eagler in a Bf 109F-4
5} HORRIDO1 in a C.202
6} HORRIDO1 in a F6F-5   {Wabbit}
7} Violator in a Mosquito Mk. VI
8} Violator in a P -40E   {Wabbit}
9} StepSis in a FM2
10} StepSis in a Bf 10E-4   {Wabbit}
11} StepSis wins in a  P-51B

StepSis, HORRIDO1, Violator earn reservations to the TOC. Throwing Rud3boi and TC in there for kills.
Top Kills StepSis and Violator 15, Eagler 13, Mom 9, HORRIDO1, Rud2boi and TC with 5.
Logs can be found at http://ahevents.net/index.php/event-logs.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2022, 02:15:37 AM »
StepSis, HORRIDO1, Violator earn reservations to the TOC. Throwing Rud3boi and TC in there for kills.

:headscratch:

That is something that is hard for me to accept....I  do sincerely appreciate the gesture though

<S>

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2022, 02:23:41 AM »
Well , EVERY YEAR the attendance at TOC comes up, doesn't it????????????????
I added 2 quality opponents.

Complain away!  You’re running out of time.

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2022, 08:23:39 AM »
Well , EVERY YEAR the attendance at TOC comes up, doesn't it????????????????
I added 2 quality opponents.

Complain away!  You’re running out of time.

I'm not complaining brother... not sure how everyone else feels about it 🤔...

Still have to try to get there by winning an event or at least a wabbit...if I don't, then I will possibly consider it.... does that sound good to everyone?  Only speaking about me... I  thought Rud3boi had already qualified earlier this year

<S>

TC/ Johnny
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2022, 11:41:18 AM »
Top killers should be invited to TOC imo

It's not like everyone invited shows up

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2022, 06:57:06 PM »
I'm all for making TOC larger and throwing in a couple of top killers and long timers to make the event more fun and challenging especially since this will be Fuzemans last run!
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2022, 08:33:32 AM »
I’m not expecting anything special.
I do have one thing I’d like to do but absolutely know it can’t happen so why I think about it I have no idea. And that’s the end of that!
And this?

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2022, 11:02:47 AM »
I'm all for making the event more fun and challenging especially since this will be Fuzemans last run!

I would like to see Fuzeman be able to fly and compete in his last hosting of Koth!  Especially since it's the Koth TOC event...I  am  positive all who qualified for this will help police the event and help Fuzeman, like we used to do in the past for all the different Koth CMs....that is my view point 👉 👈 👇 😀 😉

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2022, 11:12:44 AM »
I 2nd that TC

As you mentioned all will be experienced KOTH participants and will not need the hand holding newbies might..

I see no reason fuzeman should not be able to participate

I have always thought he should be participating in every KOTH with some loose ends with the newbies as they don't matter much as they are usually the first to die

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2022, 11:31:27 AM »
New players ALWAYS encouraged in Special Events but there is that disruptive/smooth event boundary that needs to be considered and with KOTH a walk on event it’s bound to happen.
I’ve wasted too much energy beating the deceased equine on why I don’t fly in it. Not interested in buying a new horse.
I guess that’s a ME thing.

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2022, 03:47:50 PM »
I love you brother Dave!  But I don't care nor give a watermelon about you needing a new horse to beat hahaha 😆 🤣 😉

I am going to go 1 step further..
You have poured your heart and time out keeping this event going...I  know for you fought for me as did Dale and Roy to let me be a KOTH CM Host and I was in training for it when it all got.f'ed up.

I would not mind if any past KOTH CM come participate in this last KOTH TOC Event that you will be hosting  I know some of them still play the game..

So beat this reply (Horse)  to dust... hahaha 😆 😂 😆

That's my opinion on your reply above this one

Cheers 🍻 and ~☆SALUTE☆~ and a heart  💙 felt thank you for all you have done for the AH players and community, Brother!

TC  /  Johnny

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2022, 04:27:04 PM »
I really should delay it a week as Mr. workslikefrozenmasses is almost ready to put the new leaf springs on     :rofl   been I wont.