Author Topic: Monday Night Madness in the SEA2--10/3/22 at 8pm EST  (Read 304 times)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
Monday Night Madness in the SEA2--10/3/22 at 8pm EST
« on: October 03, 2022, 03:35:53 PM »
Monday Night Madness

8pm EST in the SeaII arena

Axis Vs Allies night

this week is Axis Vs Allies night.

Axis:
BF109E

Allies:
SpitI
HurricaneI

i might put in the 109F and spit5 later.

join us for our usual fun. Meet the many good people of the game and the fun

in shooting down or being shot down while slamming into a skyscraper!!

Monday Night madness is fun for everyone of all skill levels, its exciting

and all your friends are there, and everyone talks to each other!

We use all midwar planes only. some are easy mode, some are not.

join us for Monday Night Madness in the AVA starting at 8pm EST.

every week there are more and more players coming to check this out!

Pilots are trying to fly in the fog, between buildings,

all the while checking your 6, gets very very intense. plane parts flying everywhere!!

If you're not that good, don't worry about it. we'll help you get better.

It"s great for training, for situational awareness and how

to become a better pilot. it will help you whip some butt in the MA! you wont be sorry.

vox is 223

Fuel Burn-- 0.5

Ack--31X

Ceiling 4k

friendly icons 3K

enemy icons 1K

see you tonight at 8pm!  <S>

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: Monday Night Madness in the SEA2--10/3/22 at 8pm EST
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2022, 06:47:36 PM »
Hmm...I  was just telling someone I was going to fly MNM tonight....

Wondering if you could or would think of opening up all the usual planes after the first hour or so?

Just curious thought and question

Cheers 🍻

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2022, 06:03:06 AM »
Adding the 109f and spit V last night provided the best plane match up AH has to offer IMO

If you missed out you missed some great fun

Thanks for hosting Jaeger1!

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2022, 09:15:36 AM »
I'm glad I decided to show up...I  logged in shortly before 8pm edt

Just Jaeger and I there then suddenly more started popping in and everyone was keeping sides well balanced...heck I hadn't played in so long my mind was all screwed up lol 😅 🙃 😆

With my condition medically/ physically..I had only planned to play maybe an hour or two at most if I could stand it......hahaha Mothman and I were the last two in there and I don't know how many times we went at it.... hahaha I had a great time and enjoyed seeing everyone else... got my rear-end handed to me in just about every dogfight but I wasn't using my brain/ knowledge and once I locked myself onto a target I was going into what's called gunsight bfm and not using much SA ....putting myself into some 1 vs 2 / 3 / and 4  fights...hahaha actually needed that experience though ...not flying/ playing except for showing up for koth event once a month if I could even make it,  I have become cumbersome and very rusty in all things dogfighting...I been getting ill at myself for not being able to fly on a more regular basis

Those  2to4 vs me fights I was giving it my all and it really helped knock a lot of rust off...I finally had started filming after the first 2 or 3 dogfights

Mothman and I ended up going to the MA and he switched to the side I always fly on and we winged for hours and had several join in where we were dogfighting... yeah buddy I need practice,  especially on my SA..

I realized and caught my self leaning over towards the desk and the pain started bothering me pretty bad.... realized I had started before 8pm and it was 2:40 am in the morning ...I just couldn't take it anymore and logged... but anyways had a blast outside of every time I ran into Rezdog(I believe that is correct spelling)  he is a straight up JOUSTER...I would think that he would really have more fun learning to actually dogfight instead of Jousting..but oh well..his money/ his fun

GP5 is deadly in that yak3... I  think I could have got him when I switched to the c.202... hahaha  that fight was getting good (actually was 2 different fights, I referencing the 2nd one) when we started turn fighting...until one of his friends got me, lol never saw him coming

Anyhow...I  really enjoyed it and can not believe I pushed myself through that for almost 7 hours straight

Thanks to all... was great seeing all of you and a lot of new names I didn't know/ recognize

<S> & cheers 🍻

TC  / Johnny
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2022, 08:28:04 PM »
I enjoy it as much as everyone else does. TC, glad to see you in there and enjoying yourself!

To all the rest of you, who shot me down, you suck!! LOL, just kidding.

logs are up, sorry i didnt get to them right away.

hope to see everyone in there next monday!! <S>