Author Topic: damn computer is lost or stolen  (Read 684 times)

Offline lunaticfringe

• Nickel Member
damn computer is lost or stolen
« on: September 29, 2022, 02:18:04 PM »
hello fellows-2 weeks ago a friend sent me a computer on the 12th and still haven't received it. it was sent Usps 2 or 3 day delivery it left his Post office and has not been received at the next P.O. in line. i think the driver stole it but P.O. said they don't do that, yeah right! so unless some miracle happens it will be a longer time until i'm back, i'm on disability and can't buy one, so you guys will have to get along without me, see ya  !!KNIGHTS RULE!! :rock
To Be Prepared for War Is The Most Effectual Means Of Preserving Peace (George Washington)

Offline ZE

• Copper Member
Re: damn computer is lost or stolen
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2022, 04:32:24 PM »
Bad someone stole you unit buddy,
I can T/O with my 47JUUUUG and deliver one at your door if I could, but unfortunately only have an old one....
Hope you find another and get back into the game ASAP...

ZE   :salute

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2022, 04:42:20 PM »
That really totally pisses me off....hopefully something good comes out of all the miserable stuff some people have been dealing with...
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2022, 06:39:36 PM »
Put In a complaint/lost item report to the Post Master General. They will contact you and get you squared away. I had something happen where they sent my $300 silver purchase to a wrong address. Took them about 2-3 months, but sure enough it showed up in the mail one day after I lost hope on it.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2022, 07:48:26 PM »
I purchased an item in July and it was shipped with USPS. I'm still waiting. Actually the seller issued a refund but I have no idea what happened to my item. Tracking shows it was on it's way to the next destination but after 2 months it's still not there.
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2022, 09:10:24 PM »
Same thing happened with some medicine from express scripts. tracking showed it was enroute from their warehouse in st louis to the post office in st louis. Never made it to the post office.
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2022, 06:51:00 AM »
When this isn't considered a crime anymore things like lost shipments will continue to worsen

https://youtu.be/ty8iOqhhwIM

https://youtu.be/-PsAGvqrQaI

Insurance will cover it right?

Just long overdue reparations according to many...

Eagler

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2022, 08:53:58 AM »
Keep hassling the Post Office.  I had some items start routinely disappear from my po box at an apartment complex.  I kept the pressure on and one fine day all of my 'lost' shipments showed up magically. 
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2022, 06:08:16 AM »
Any good news yet?  Lunatic
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2022, 04:40:59 PM »
Any good news yet?  Lunatic

Well damn it all