Author Topic: SAD NEWS BETTY HAS PASSED.  (Read 6176 times)

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
Re: SAD NEWS BETTY HAS PASSED.
« Reply #105 on: November 12, 2022, 07:43:41 PM »
I only just heard of this, saddens me. This a pic of last time I saw her--Dayton, mebbe 2012, Betty on the left, can't members next guy. Guy on right is AKDogg, girl on far right Boxgirl/Audrey

A prior Dayton thing, either 2010 or 2011, Betty and Shegotya in the middle
« Last Edit: November 12, 2022, 07:46:08 PM by bj229r »
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline sparky127

• Nickel Member
« Reply #106 on: November 13, 2022, 10:26:05 AM »
That's boxboy sitting on the left. He's gone too...

Offline HL117

• Nickel Member
      • Aircams
« Reply #107 on: November 15, 2022, 03:59:23 AM »

:salute
Whether you think you can or cannot, you are right!

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #108 on: November 19, 2022, 10:59:51 PM »
Ok I regonize MaddDawg Porky and whatever his other names were. I also know Nefarious and Betty’s pictures. Was Shegoya next to you Nefarious I have never met her but spoke with her In the game along with others in that picture

Mols
Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-

Offline HB555

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #109 on: November 20, 2022, 07:04:06 PM »
I have been out of AH for awhile now, but got the word of Betty's passing from SGY and 4440. Rest in Peace, Betty, and know that you made a difference to a great many of us, in game and in real life.
Snoopy Bell

HB555 A gentleman, with a school boys heart, and crazy enough to think he is a cartoon dog.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #110 on: November 23, 2022, 01:20:36 AM »
Ok I regonize MaddDawg Porky and whatever his other names were. I also know Nefarious and Betty’s pictures. Was Shegoya next to you Nefarious I have never met her but spoke with her In the game along with others in that picture

Mols
And some folk wonder, why I have Search Teams on standby for most of you fellers?  :old:   Would be nice if a 'Tags' were to be given, in above photos!    Betty...I know, photographically!  You other 'Family Reunion' participants, and recent, in-game no shows..not so much :joystick:  How ya doing, Brother? Been awhile!  Ya ya...its why you "check in, on the boards", as per my last "Where he at post"!  :rofl  Doesn't mean, I don't miss flying with you fellers.   :cheers:
            BW1stpar/ULcapkid
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #111 on: November 24, 2022, 09:06:45 AM »
 :salute

Dutch
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
« Reply #112 on: December 05, 2022, 09:18:57 AM »
 :salute :pray

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #113 on: December 05, 2022, 06:48:53 PM »
I only just heard of this, saddens me. This a pic of last time I saw her--Dayton, mebbe 2012, Betty on the left, can't members next guy. Guy on right is AKDogg, girl on far right Boxgirl/Audrey(Image removed from quote.)

A prior Dayton thing, either 2010 or 2011, Betty and Shegotya in the middle
(Image removed from quote.)

Yep - Guy on bottom left is Boxboy. He passed a few years ago. The guy in the middle in back (giving the peace sign) is SHawk. BJ - I see you! Second from right in back.

Times sure go by quickly. People pass and eras go away. It's so bittersweet.

Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline HB555

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #114 on: December 29, 2022, 05:38:38 PM »
Mols,
 SGY (She Got Ya) is just out of frame to Betty's left. Not the lady on the pictures left.
Snoopy Bell

HB555 A gentleman, with a school boys heart, and crazy enough to think he is a cartoon dog.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #115 on: January 01, 2023, 09:35:15 AM »
Can't believe Betty is gone. Spent quite a few hours flying and shooting the breeze with her. She was definitely someone I considered a friend like most she interacted with here. She will be missed.

Wow hate I missed this, just popped in for a visit and saw this. Funny how there are those names that have instant recognition even if you've been away for years. This is a sad thing, I liked Betty she made the game more interesting.

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV