Author Topic: This Has to be Fixed, Hiding in Buildings.  (Read 5068 times)

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
Re: This Has to be Fixed, Hiding in Buildings.
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2022, 07:02:22 AM »
I've been many times wondering those, who use questionable methods or clear cheats and even brag with it. Are they the same in real world?
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2022, 04:33:12 PM »
I've been many times wondering those, who use questionable methods or clear cheats and even brag with it. Are they the same in real world?

I once blew past a Ferari on the highway in my Crew Cab diesel........ ok the Ferari was broke down on the side of the road.... but I took him cleanly.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2022, 04:34:29 PM »

I once blew past a Ferari on the highway in my Crew Cab diesel........ ok the Ferari was broke down on the side of the road.... but I took him cleanly.

:rofl :rofl

:aok
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2022, 05:11:27 AM »

My JEEP does not stop even if one E falls from its name and it becomes JEP. But Italians are sensitive, especially what coms to R:s.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2022, 09:44:15 PM »
well they are back hiding in buildings again, so lame.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2022, 03:05:05 AM »
well they are back hiding in buildings again, so lame.

And im accused of cheating on a constant basis when im just playing HTC's game...

im down to one account now and still dominating in my own mind  :rock
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Online Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2022, 07:59:29 AM »
And im accused of cheating on a constant basis when im just playing HTC's game...

im down to one account now and still dominating in my own mind  :rock

I do love being on the opposing team and hearing the outlandish accusations
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing machine!

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2022, 09:28:53 AM »
I do love being on the opposing team and hearing the outlandish accusations

:rofl :rofl Yeah, I to love hearing asinine cheating comments, but I doubt it helps the game any. :cheers:
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2022, 02:00:49 PM »
People were raging about brando yesterday shooting them down with his main gun, about it only happened once in the war and how impossible the ballistics are. I tried to explain to them that in ww2 pilots didn't try and HO tanks either, or circle them 50 feet off the ground  :devil

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2022, 03:59:28 PM »
People in game have much more training....... and do overs. You can sit and shoot to your heart's desire and never die if you miss.

I cheat death.... if you kill me, I will come back.  :D
« Last Edit: December 27, 2022, 04:01:16 PM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2022, 05:44:14 PM »
Brando is probably the best one in the game for main gunning planes. I'm not bad at it, but not near as good as Brando is. it's simple ballistics, much like skeet, after all a plane is a pretty big target, especially if he is coming straight at you.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2022, 08:05:57 PM »
I have been maingunned by tanks less than a dozen times over all these years, it's a total freak accident to me - and that's with over 2300 tank kills in tank busters alone, in which I really have to get in close & personal. You really have to mess things up a lot to allow tankers to shoot you out of the sky. It's so easy to avoid looking into those fat barrels...
Steam: DrKalv
Elite:Dangerous: Snailman

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2022, 08:20:10 PM »
I have been maingunned by tanks less than a dozen times over all these years, it's a total freak accident to me - and that's with over 2300 tank kills in tank busters alone, in which I really have to get in close & personal. You really have to mess things up a lot to allow tankers to shoot you out of the sky. It's so easy to avoid looking into those fat barrels...

Not to mention the angle of attack that is most effective to kill a tank also keeps you out of the range of the turret.

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2022, 08:43:36 PM »
People in game have much more training....... and do overs. You can sit and shoot to your heart's desire and never die if you miss.

I cheat death.... if you kill me, I will come back.  :D

+1  :cheers:
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2022, 04:20:43 AM »

Well, not so long time ago T34 shot my B24s down from 4K in few seconds. All three faster than it takes to reload the main gun of T34/85. Was not Brando.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2022, 04:22:25 AM by GasTeddy »
The Mad   CatMan!