Author Topic: When do you fire?  (Read 568 times)

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
When do you fire?
« on: November 01, 2022, 10:44:00 PM »
Your country has trained you and giving you a uniform an automatic weapon and placed you on the border.  A group of men carrying another country's flag comes running at you from the other side of the border when do you fire or do you?  :aok
This happened on the American southern border
AkCaine

Offline TryHard

• Nickel Member
Re: When do you fire?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2022, 10:58:16 PM »
uhhh uhhh uhhh i don't know

Give them drivers license  :rofl
EDIT: And the right to vote!

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2022, 11:03:54 PM »
Oh FFS - another hidden political position vaguely masked. :rolleyes:

Please lock this HiTech.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2022, 11:24:27 PM »
Your country has trained you and giving you a uniform an automatic weapon and placed you on the border.  A group of men carrying another country's flag comes running at you from the other side of the border when do you fire or do you?  :aok
This happened on the American southern border

you mean border patrol , they're not trained for invasion. really they carry a Cuban flag? the times of carrying flags ended many years ago.

the question I have for you cane is why aren't you at the border. you got bone spurs

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2022, 11:37:38 PM »
you mean border patrol , they're not trained for invasion. really they carry a Cuban flag? the times of carrying flags ended many years ago.

the question I have for you cane is why aren't you at the border. you got bone spurs

It was a Venezuela flag Post" size." not to be confused with a garrison flag which is much bigger I took an oath to defend my country many years ago. No bone spurs

semp
« Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 11:42:13 PM by 1Cane »
AkCaine

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2022, 12:33:47 AM »
semp

I believe they were carrying a Venezualan (sp) flag, and yes, the flag carrying happened. Allegedly, or maybe not so allegedly.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/illegal-migrants-wave-venezuelan-flag-crossing-us-southern-border-attack-border-patrol-agents

It wasn't some small flag either.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2022, 12:41:23 AM by Elfie »
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2022, 07:08:48 AM »
If you shoot them your country will arrest you...

At one time they would be shot once they didn't stop when told too..

Now they probably compare pronouns..

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2022, 09:23:52 AM »

semp
A border patrol agent was struck with the pole and injured! We do have National Guard troops on the border, I don't know if they have been issued ammo.
AkCaine