Author Topic: (Ratbstrd) 21 years and thousands of dollars in monthly subs I got pushed out :(  (Read 3483 times)

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Dale never did give us a P-61.  I would return for that!  There is still time...
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
14 bucks for an hour, maybe two a month?  and quite a few months over the last few years with zero hours played, just to preserve perks and a game id?  nah.  Not for a game that is no longer being developed...  Put some time into it or sell it to someone who would develop the game further.

That's fine, if you only play once or twice a month, don't pay the $14.00 a month, no problem here. Bye <S>

Again, just tired of the Non players whining about the game. I play at least 2 to 3 hours a day, on average. I really enjoy the game and the other players (with very few exceptions :) ) I just don't appreciate, anyone really, but especially non players trying to run other players off. It just doesn't make sense, and its childish to boot. So take your toys some place else.  :bhead
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Howdy Yeager

I would give VR a go in AH before calling it quits if you haven't

It's a totally different experience and the best implementation of vr in a ww2 flight sim going imo

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
Howdy Yeager

I would give VR a go in AH before calling it quits if you haven't

It's a totally different experience and the best implementation of vr in a ww2 flight sim going imo

<S>

Eagler

I agree completely with Eagler.  If you have been a long time flight sim fan, you absolutely out it to yourself to give VR a try, before you hang it up.  It's that good.  The step up in immersion and experience is like nothing else.   

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Crikey,  I played my first sortie with TrackIR and wacked two AKs attacking muh bass.

I hope Dale can get AH back up and deliver some more cool planes to fly before he signs off for the last time.

P-61 Black Widow.  You can do it Bobby
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Mr No Name

• Silver Member
Vote R.E. Lee '24

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
I just came back a few days ago and having a blast.  :cheers:

DutchVII
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline HL117

• Nickel Member
      • Aircams

Cya in 2 weeks    :cheers:
Whether you think you can or cannot, you are right!