Author Topic: Stop the stealing  (Read 540 times)

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
Stop the stealing
« on: November 09, 2022, 06:57:37 AM »
Getting very irritated with a few fellow Knights flying in front of my bullets  :bhead

Not sure how to kindly put it to knock it the frack off. They know they are doing it. However, it’s not just me they do it to, but it’s probably more often to me as my gunnery sucks  :furious

I don’t see them on the forum…not sure how an in game PM would be taken.

I only have a couple hours late night to play last few months and that is also their typical hours I assume as I see them on every night.

Switching to Rooks would result in flying with the horde and less opportunity.  Switching to Bishops would result in twiddling my thumbs as at night for awhile they’re lucky to muster a few in flight.

Getting to the point of looking elsewhere to get my fun 😞

Again not sure how to kindly address this with them where it helps to remedy instead of encourage.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
Re: Stop the stealing
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2022, 07:24:15 AM »

Switching to Rooks would result in flying with the horde and less opportunity.  Switching to Bishops would result in twiddling my thumbs as at night for awhile they’re lucky to muster a few in flight.

The rooks do not horde like the bishops do. The majority of the players in this game are eager to get as many kills as they can to get they name up in lights and wtg's from peers that they will do anything to get it.

If you want FUN then check out DCS
A yappy back seater like Jester wasn’t popular or fun to fly with, more of an unnecessary distraction than anything else---Puma44

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2022, 08:08:49 AM »
Unfortunately, that's just the nature of the game today, and for all games really. It's all just attack like a bunch of piranhas with no actual strategy. Everyone is desperate for a kill. Get a mic and call them off, probably your best solution. I wish everyone would get out of their noob easy mode rides, but all I can do is yell on mic and talk crap on 200
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2022, 08:21:51 AM »
The rooks do not horde like the bishops do. The majority of the players in this game are eager to get as many kills as they can to get they name up in lights and wtg's from peers that they will do anything to get it.

Just wondering, if you don't fly AH3 any more, why are you promoting another game? As you surely know we have enough problems getting players in this game without someone trying to siphon them off. Just seems a little underhanded.  :headscratch:
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2022, 09:13:36 AM »
Just wondering, if you don't fly AH3 any more, why are you promoting another game? As you surely know we have enough problems getting players in this game without someone trying to siphon them off. Just seems a little underhanded.  :headscratch:

Agreed.

- oldman

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2022, 10:41:13 AM »
He got tired of dying in props so transfered to jets and missiles

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2022, 12:46:24 PM »

Who told you I don't play Aces High?

I am in FSO every Friday there is one. Its the only gameplay worth a damn in Aces High anymore.

And as far as promoting another game.....where do you think all the Aces High players are if they ain't dead????
A yappy back seater like Jester wasn’t popular or fun to fly with, more of an unnecessary distraction than anything else---Puma44

CO--The Bad Guys

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2022, 12:59:32 PM »

Agreed!
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2022, 01:03:28 PM »

Rooks at night are the swarming horde, come take a looksy. 
« Last Edit: November 09, 2022, 02:18:40 PM by RotBaron »

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2022, 01:44:42 PM »

your idea of a horde must be different.

I logged in a week ago in the MA and there was 21 knights, 22 rooks, and 55 bishops

clearly the rooks were hoarding

CO--The Bad Guys

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2022, 01:50:37 PM »

Are sides not allowed to get the bases they lost to hordes? Does anyone have a rule book or guide for Horde ethics?

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2022, 02:18:54 PM »

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2022, 02:22:11 PM »
Are sides not allowed to get the bases they lost to hordes? Does anyone have a rule book or guide for Horde ethics?

I don’t care if they’re taking bases. You know as well as I it’s a horde pick-vulch festival.

Login tonight 11pm-1am EST and look at kills in text buffer.

Regardless, not relevant to OP.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2022, 02:24:09 PM »
Getting very irritated with a few fellow Knights flying in front of my bullets  :bhead

Not sure how to kindly put it to knock it the frack off. They know they are doing it. However, it’s not just me they do it to, but it’s probably more often to me as my gunnery sucks  :furious

I don’t see them on the forum…not sure how an in game PM would be taken.

I only have a couple hours late night to play last few months and that is also their typical hours I assume as I see them on every night.

Again not sure how to kindly address this with them where it helps to remedy instead of encourage.