Author Topic: Bomb release button not working in Bombers and unstable gunsight  (Read 377 times)

Offline AusMedic

• Zinc Member
Bomb release button not working in Bombers and unstable gunsight
« on: December 15, 2022, 02:06:16 PM »
For some reason I lost all my joystick/rudder/throttle inputs and had to reload them one by one. Finally got it all sorted but have found that my bomb release button works fine when in a fighter but when in a bomber, it doesn't work and I have to use the "B" key. Probably the simplest fix but buggered if I can remember how. Also, having difficulty staying steady when shooting. My plane has the wobbles and not sure how to minimise it.

Any and all suggestions appreciated.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Bomb release button not working in Bombers and unstable gunsight
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2022, 04:44:28 PM »
First check and see if you have the auto switch mode enabled. If you do make sure you are programming the bomb drop on the "bomber and gunner" mode.

For the unstablity you can add dead band to which ever axis you seem to be sliding around in.

Offline AusMedic

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2022, 08:52:35 PM »
Thanks Fugitive

Offline Tig

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2022, 07:45:34 AM »
For some reason I lost all my joystick/rudder/throttle inputs and had to reload them one by one. Finally got it all sorted but have found that my bomb release button works fine when in a fighter but when in a bomber, it doesn't work and I have to use the "B" key. Probably the simplest fix but buggered if I can remember how. Also, having difficulty staying steady when shooting. My plane has the wobbles and not sure how to minimise it.

Any and all suggestions appreciated.

I mean personally, I use the B key to drop by default.  :rofl :rofl :rofl
I still don't have a HOTAS stick.  :rofl
Turn n' Burn!