Author Topic: Which one of you...  (Read 1542 times)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
Re: Which one of you...
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2022, 02:22:22 PM »
OK, Mr. Burns. (creeper)

Coogan

Okay moron.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed freaks" - Zack1234

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2022, 07:22:03 PM »
Okay moron.

You're not very polite are you.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2022, 12:48:35 AM »
You're not very polite are you.

I'm selectively polite or a barstard as circumstances dictate. I used to be blanket polite but observed it tended to deepen impoliteness in the free-range rude who have a tendency to mistake niceness for weakness. I think the occasional kick in the bollocks is better all round.

Quick synopsis: we're having a light-hearted discussion of mostly motorcycle riding beyond the normal skill level when one forum member remarks a race winner happens to be a girl, which we think is excellent. You drop round and draw your typical caveman inference and essentially casual paedophilia accusations then you get offended when you get insulted in return.

You don't see your role in this Coogan and reflect maybe you ought to work on your people-skills a bit?
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2022, 03:41:53 AM »

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2022, 06:21:37 AM »
Merry Christmas Mr. Arlo.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2022, 06:25:39 AM »
I'm selectively polite or a barstard as circumstances dictate. I used to be blanket polite but observed it tended to deepen impoliteness in the free-range rude who have a tendency to mistake niceness for weakness. I think the occasional kick in the bollocks is better all round.

Quick synopsis: we're having a light-hearted discussion of mostly motorcycle riding beyond the normal skill level when one forum member remarks a race winner happens to be a girl, which we think is excellent. You drop round and draw your typical caveman inference and essentially casual paedophilia accusations then you get offended when you get insulted in return.

You don't see your role in this Coogan and reflect maybe you ought to work on your people-skills a bit?
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho