Author Topic: Aces High Sub Reddit  (Read 1176 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: Aces High Sub Reddit
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2023, 12:01:49 PM »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2023, 12:07:38 PM »
I was posting events on there for a while. I think reddit is fantastic and had some effort been put in years ago to get it 'up and running' so to speak, I think it could've been a very beneficial resource and recruitment tool for AH. I talked to Skuzzy about it years ago and I believe he had told me he didn't really like the concept saying it was a 'cesspool'. Which I started thinking...have you seen the O'Club??  :confused:
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2023, 12:16:51 PM »
Cesspool? Have you seen Twitter lately? I'm enjoying fragrant swim.  ;)
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2023, 12:23:41 PM »
If you want to hype AH on reddit you might mention it on the hoggit group. Focused on DCS and BMS but not restricted. 91K members.

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2023, 03:46:35 PM »
I was posting events on there for a while. I think reddit is fantastic and had some effort been put in years ago to get it 'up and running' so to speak, I think it could've been a very beneficial resource and recruitment tool for AH. I talked to Skuzzy about it years ago and I believe he had told me he didn't really like the concept saying it was a 'cesspool'. Which I started thinking...have you seen the O'Club??  :confused:

Redid it does a much better job of community governance I think than most. I think you should definitely get back to posting and encouraging others to post there stuff too. Especially videos and pics. Not sure who the mods are for the one already there.

If you want to hype AH on reddit you might mention it on the hoggit group. Focused on DCS and BMS but not restricted. 91K members.

Never heard of it. I will give it a peek. Any other good flight sim subs?
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2023, 04:01:29 PM »
I only read a few. A couple for flying, hoggit and dcsworld. A couple for elite dangerous and one for valheim.