Author Topic: Message from the other side  (Read 2205 times)

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
Re: Message from the other side
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2023, 07:49:18 AM »
Simple fact is that zack violated the rules in just about every post, because nearly all of his posts had no substance other than "read a book, fatty"

So my guess is that when people started reporting these, zack may have been muted for a bit. Then I assume he got butthurt and went away.

Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2023, 08:40:34 AM »
"read a book, fatty"

He'll be thrilled you've remembered the pertinent message fondly  :banana:
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed freaks" - Zack1234

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2023, 10:38:03 AM »
Zack is Zack....  we don't have another one. He was always ready to throw a line into any conversation, be it pertinent or not. I'd rather he comes back and continues his bantering. The dang place ain't the same without him.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2023, 11:32:16 AM »
Agreed.
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2023, 11:37:48 AM »
Well the only thing stopping Zack from coming back is probably Zack..  so my guess is butt hurt.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2023, 12:10:20 PM »
I have explicitly outright stated from the original source that there is no butt-hurt. He had no idea what I was talking about when I suggested that. It's just boredom. If you read your own posts and what you call thoughts you might have a more meaningful clue than your shot-in-the-dark guesswork.

These are quotes from this very thread only and over a two day period:-

pouting?

then got butthurt

so my guess is butt hurt.

I assume he got butthurt

You're repetition and constant reframing of events / dim perceptions about what has happened and is happening is boring. Since it's boredom that drove Zack away, you may feel proud.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2023, 12:27:47 PM »
 Sure. Whatever you say. Suddenly got bored after he got a vacation hasn't been back since..

And I remember that wailing from you and others when he got his vacation. It wasn't just that he was bored and suddenly left. Lol.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2023, 01:13:36 PM »
Sure. Whatever you say. Suddenly got bored after he got a vacation hasn't been back since..

Correlation is not causation. Would you like a book recommendation on reasoning with particularly thick pages for fine motor skill-challenged fingers?

And I remember that wailing from you and others when he got his vacation. It wasn't just that he was bored and suddenly left. Lol.

No let me refresh your particularly dull memory. Zack had already left and I showed up asking about it, which lead to me exposing your organised mass reporting coordinated from your other forums which was evidenced with screen shots and I'm pretty sure you all got a warning from HiTech because it is of course against the rules (which we all know you hate).

It's boring to go over this again. If you're too stupid to remember it's not my problem. That would be boring. Please do not bore us further with it.

You are boring. Zack wasn't boring but you contributed to his boredom and now the other forum members have to put up with your boring contributions instead of his amusing ones.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2023, 01:43:33 PM »
Hitech is the one who organize the rule reporting. Because they included it in their rules. To report rule violations. So that's an organized effort to report rule violations.

And whatever you think, that didn't happen. I reported rule violations because people were reporting me and I saw all these other people posting stuff and getting away with anything they wanted. Zack included. So I did what high-tech asked us all to do and report rule violations.

If somebody got tagged for breaking the rules, I guess that's their fault. They can blame the rules and they can blame high-tech..

You say Zack was interesting? I remember trying to engage him and the only thing he would ever say to anybody would be read a book fatty. Or some other one line thing and then move on. He would never actually contribute to anything.

I'm pretty sure he got tagged several times for his rule violations. And that's when he suddenly got bored and left. Lol.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2023, 02:11:45 PM »
I have explicitly outright stated from the original source that there is no butt-hurt. He had no idea what I was talking about when I suggested that. It's just boredom. If you read your own posts and what you call thoughts you might have a more meaningful clue than your shot-in-the-dark guesswork.

These are quotes from this very thread only and over a two day period:-

You're repetition and constant reframing of events / dim perceptions about what has happened and is happening is boring. Since it's boredom that drove Zack away, you may feel proud.

Some people like sore butts and express it their own way..?     :confused:   ...    :bolt:
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2023, 02:49:45 PM »
I miss Zack.

Also, I wish there were an area on the message board where we could discuss more freely.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2023, 04:12:40 PM »
Simple fact is that zack violated the rules in just about every post, because nearly all of his posts had no substance other than "read a book, fatty"

So my guess is that when people started reporting these, zack may have been muted for a bit. Then I assume he got butthurt and went away.

I did a few impressions of zack. nobody suspected me.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2023, 10:49:20 PM »
And whatever you think, that didn't happen.

Yeah nah, it's not purely what I think, I formed a hypothesis, gathered evidence and presented it. That's what we who do not live in Mos Eisley spaceport call a convincing argument. Maybe if you repeat it to yourself 500 times it'll change your internal reality. External reality is something different. The beauty of rigorous thought and evidence is, it doesn't matter how much you personally believe it, it still binds and applies to you. Have a go in court sometime and see how your low-level self-lying and what you think is plausible deniability works out.

If somebody got tagged for breaking the rules

Zack did not get tagged, suspended or banned. I asked him and he didn't know what I was talking about. I told you from the source.

You say Zack was interesting? I remember trying to engage him and the only thing he would ever say...

This thing Zack increasingly kept repeating before the onset of total boredom threshold is a binary metaphor rightfully shaming immature, lazy people with no discipline ("fatty") in combination with a special kind of prideful ignorance with the associated cultural mechanisms to support that like equating opinion to evidenced knowledge, unregulated emotional impressions to thinking and those snappy little soundbites which you equate to an appropriate response ("read a book"). As I proposed earlier if it doesn't apply to you then you have nothing to busybody yourself with. However in your case...

And now as a parting exchange - since I notice you are still getting the attention you seem so needy for and I have better things to do - I shall leave you with a parting comment, actually more withering than anything Zack ever said to you, if you think about it: I feel sorry for you.  :rofl
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2023, 01:06:35 AM »
I love pseudo intellectuals. A lot of words to say a lot of nothing.

😅

Online Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2023, 03:33:27 AM »
because nearly all of his posts had no substance other than "read a book, fatty"

And the irony is if you watch some UK reality tv (especially the cop shows) you soon realize the gravity and literacy are also significant challenges there as well ;)