Author Topic: If the wind was in our sails...  (Read 867 times)

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
If the wind was in our sails...
« on: January 04, 2023, 05:54:24 PM »
Thats all my haters have is wind in their sails

:salute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIQNl5LEmig&t=126s

The irony in this video is at the very end in the text buffer  -   I hate that I gotta spell it out for you haters just so you can witness me :banana:

If you ignored what I did and watche what others said iin that video you might be a red neck :aok

Cheat coooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooode
« Last Edit: January 04, 2023, 06:16:21 PM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Re: If the wind was in our sails...
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2023, 06:18:15 PM »
I got censored in game from the liikes of these folks because I wouldnt shut up about their abuse

Which has robbed me of my paid ability to communicate with my team via text a critical aspect to Aces High 3

Then they said I was crazy

SO i gave them what they wanted like I always do while never giving up on AH3

and make more content everyday

but noone of you haters care about what I do or anyone else

just yourselves and those who make you feel secure :salute
« Last Edit: January 04, 2023, 06:19:48 PM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2023, 06:36:02 PM »
There are 37 bishops
There 37 Knights
There are 37 Rooks in the MA right now

It really is a perfect world people like my haters are the ones who are really screwing it up for the rest of us

:neener: :x :bolt:

Offline TryHard

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2023, 11:27:18 PM »
Dude literally no one gives a rats arse

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2023, 11:29:31 PM »
To be fair that video is amazing.
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing machine!

Offline yipi

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2023, 01:53:44 AM »
Good video. Make more they are fun to watch. I like reading your post good job

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2023, 02:41:35 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIQNl5LEmig

Fantastic gunnery and prioritisation. Keep sticking it to them Merv. Like someone once told me: "Keep killing them Shida, it's the only thing some of these guys understand".
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened" - Dr. Seuss

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2023, 06:53:55 AM »
Master gunnery from max effect distance. Well done and I don't recognize anything cheat in it.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2023, 07:11:49 AM »
All these threads proclaiming he isn't cheating

Others in the game have been accused of cheating in the past, but none of them went on a " I didn't cheat " campaign to prove innocence.

If you didn't do it, then don't worry about it is usually how it goes.
"Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you"---Betty

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2023, 11:31:40 AM »
Others in the game have been accused of cheating in the past, but none of them went on a " I didn't cheat " campaign to prove innocence.

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened" - Dr. Seuss

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2023, 12:47:21 PM »
Not my fight anymore, gave it all I had  :salute

Offline BigR

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2023, 03:25:53 PM »
Ive fought you many times and you are legit great at gunnery. I have also been accused of cheating many times. I understand where you are coming from, but i just gotta say dude, you need to chill out. This is just a game. There is no reason to give a crap what happens in it. Believe me, you are not the only person who needs to hear this, but you have put a target on your back from the constant ramblings on the forum and in game. I think youll feel a lot better when you realize that most of these people who yell cheater are ignorant and jealous, or just upset and dont really believe it. They have no idea how anything works in game and just blindly yell hack or cheat anytime something goes against them. (which completely undermines the complaints against actual exploiters/cheaters) Why do you care what people like that think? If you know youre not cheating, then it doesnt matter what anyone else thinks. HT isnt going to ban you over false claims. Let those morons seethe in their own ignorance. When people complain about my tactics now days i never respond. I love watching them whine on 200 and just let them talk. Their anger entertains me.

Online Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2023, 06:41:45 PM »
Master gunnery from max effect distance. Well done and I don't recognize anything cheat in it.

I would give a body part to be able to shoot zoomed in like that!

But I still stand by what I said… take a break!!!
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!