Author Topic: 2022 Tournament Of Champion Information.  (Read 2810 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: 2022 Tournament Of Champion Information.
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2023, 08:38:34 AM »
Yikes. A busted leg?

Double yikes…. The TOC is this Sunday.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2023, 08:53:27 AM »
Yikes. A busted leg?

My rear is a stubborn one when it comes to going to the ER or knowing that I'm fixiin' to be in a cast

No worries,  I'll be alright if my 2 flights last night were an indication...in one of my encounters I had my -1 hog turning with an a6m3 zero.... hahaha 😉

Swapping out that worn-out CH controller (used it many years, is a 1997 model), to a few years newer Ch fighter stick made all the difference.... hahaha... (also gives an insight to why I was always logging off a lot in the koth events I was able to attend last year)

« Last Edit: February 21, 2023, 08:58:23 AM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2023, 10:45:03 AM »
I usually say this yesterday, but instead it’s on yesterday’s tomorrow.

TOC is three days away.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2023, 05:33:57 PM »
Last night’s freezing rain just took its toll on our power.
We are dark with two lines down across a driveway on other side of road. The pole was on fire but seemed to go out when the transformer exploded.
They have a couple days to fix it.

LATE ADDITION- we have about a 1/4 mile’s worth of power line equipment out there now.
Able to watch the hockey game  :aok
« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 07:24:28 PM by fuzeman »

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2023, 01:26:23 PM »
At one point there were 18 power co. trucks along the road last night and 3 buckets up the pole that caught fire.  Our power was  restored just after 11 pm last night.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2023, 08:00:36 AM »
There’s a couple more bucket trucks out there and guys straining their necks looking up at that pole now.
Sabres-Capitals game tomorrow at 1 pm.  Guess I miss the third period. The sacrifices some of us CM’s are willing to make though.

Sunday at 3 pm. I’ll have to run a mini-KOTH to freshen up my technique, it’s been a while.