Author Topic: Trajedy Strikes  (Read 1923 times)

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
Trajedy Strikes
« on: January 08, 2023, 02:56:45 PM »
In Houston a young future Bank Robber was struck down by a Taqueria  customer. After taking everyone's wallet and cash, he was bruteily shot nine times and died on the scene. The customers retreived their good's and left. The police are seeking the shooter to see if he needs more ammo! :banana: :banana: :banana:
AkCaine

Online GasTeddy

• Silver Member
Re: Trajedy Strikes
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2023, 03:37:50 PM »
Saw a video of it. Instant karma. He will be reborn as an ameba.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2023, 05:37:24 PM »
The real question is, will Houston burnt to the ground because, you know?
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2023, 08:37:11 PM »
I saw the video the other day on twitter. I really liked the music playing at the restaurant - and a bell tolled twice just after the robber received his last bullet.

I don't like that someone had to die, but screw that amazinhunk. That's what you get. that's what you deserve.

Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2023, 09:20:00 PM »
It was an unusual day in Houston... actually great.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2023, 09:51:51 PM »

Nope, Sharpton, Jackson and Soros were on vacation this weekend.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2023, 11:49:09 PM »
Well, for some reason this song popped into my head...

That would only make it "par for the course".
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2023, 03:19:01 PM »
In Houston a young future Bank Robber was struck down by a Taqueria  customer. After taking everyone's wallet and cash, he was bruteily shot nine times and died on the scene. The customers retreived their good's and left. The police are seeking the shooter to see if he needs more ammo! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm thinking your education was the bigger tragedy.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2023, 03:52:16 PM »
Robber had an airsoft M&P replica pistol, according to police. Customer who shot him appears to have a compact semi-auto 9mm. The customer was under no legal obligation to remain at the site of the shooting. Police want to ask him questions, undoubtedly as to whether or not he felt in danger of death or great bodily harm for himself or others. His attorney will surely advise him on what to say to police. Some have said that he shot the felon too many times. Down here in Brevard County, Florida, our Sheriff would say that "dead isn't dead enough for felons" like him. A trained LEO might catch some heat for a few extra shots, but not a civilian. Just before he passed the armed customer, the robber pointed the gun at him and the man sitting with him. That's well within the boundaries of being in reasonable fear of death or serious bodily harm. As long as the bad guy is moving, has the gun or within reach of the gun, one must assume he is not out of the fight yet.

I can almost hear the robber's family... "My boy dindu nuffin' to shoot him for. He's a good boy". That culture of violence is also a culture of denial.

Taking a life, even a despicable life, is no small thing. This will surely haunt the shooter and other customers who were victimized.
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2023, 06:21:23 PM »
He is a good boy now... hahahahaha
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2023, 06:44:38 PM »
"ask questions" by police = slammer time
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2023, 07:26:31 PM »
Robber had an airsoft M&P replica pistol, according to police. Customer who shot him appears to have a compact semi-auto 9mm. The customer was under no legal obligation to remain at the site of the shooting. Police want to ask him questions, undoubtedly as to whether or not he felt in danger of death or great bodily harm for himself or others. His attorney will surely advise him on what to say to police. Some have said that he shot the felon too many times. Down here in Brevard County, Florida, our Sheriff would say that "dead isn't dead enough for felons" like him. A trained LEO might catch some heat for a few extra shots, but not a civilian. Just before he passed the armed customer, the robber pointed the gun at him and the man sitting with him. That's well within the boundaries of being in reasonable fear of death or serious bodily harm. As long as the bad guy is moving, has the gun or within reach of the gun, one must assume he is not out of the fight yet.

I can almost hear the robber's family... "My boy dindu nuffin' to shoot him for. He's a good boy". That culture of violence is also a culture of denial.

Taking a life, even a despicable life, is no small thing. This will surely haunt the shooter and other customers who were victimized.

I think all of the shots could be justified until the last one. Execution is a no-no, whether he was going to survive or not.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2023, 08:33:16 AM »

Someone found out...

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2023, 09:10:24 AM »
Sadly as criminals are not prosecuted properly this will happen with increased frequency as the law abiding segment of this so called society has had enough

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2023, 11:39:17 AM »
There's ZERO upside to talking to the popo. However, they got good video of the old man and his truck, their woke DA will charge him
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/