Author Topic: Back again!  (Read 237 times)

Offline DurrD

• Zinc Member
Back again!
« on: January 17, 2023, 11:04:01 AM »
Over the weekend I returned to AH after a 13 month absence (which was primarily due to us building our dream home).  Looks like I have some rust to knock off, but did manage to notch up 3 base captures, and so far keeping the ole k/d slightly above 1. 

So good to see so many of the old names still playing, but also a surprising amount of new ones!  I have been monitoring the forums from time to time, so I knew about the sad losses of so many of the stalwarts, but it was still hard to be playing at times when I knew I would normally see dr7 for instance, and not see him there. 

Anyhow, I'm happy to be back, and hopefully my 2 teenage sons will be joining with accounts very soon (they each did the trial period about a year ago, and are working to stay proficient in offline mode, just need to get some computers set up that can handle it).  Hope to see you all soon in the MA!
FBDurr -- A Freebird since 2013, been playing Aces High since 2001.

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Re: Back again!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2023, 11:37:34 AM »
LETS GOOOOO 👊💪🫡

Welcome back!
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster