Author Topic: Zombie's  (Read 2780 times)

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
Re: Zombie's
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2023, 07:48:48 PM »

So Ukraine getting the ability to defend itself (multiple countries sending aid that comes from taxpayer monies) is a bad thing. That's a hot take.

War in Ukraine is another $ scheme. Rich are paying themselves and cronies as usual, like Iraq, Afghanistan… The demand to have accountability and transparency into where every $ is going for “aid” to Ukraine has been laughed at by the DC crooks. And yet yesterday given $2 billion more   :rolleyes:  :bhead
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2023, 12:47:29 AM »
Is it?  How about when there is some natural disaster and .govs send all kinds of economic and other resources, is that incidental?

Is this an invitation to argue so you can defend your faith which is suggested by your employment of a formal fallacy or a genuine question?
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed freaks" - Zack1234

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2023, 04:53:25 AM »

So Ukraine getting the ability to defend itself (multiple countries sending aid that comes from taxpayer monies) is a bad thing. That's a hot take.

This is a very deep rabbit hole that I'm pretty sure you don't want to go down with me. Or maybe you would enjoy the discussion. Either way, we'll get the thread locked. :neener:
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2023, 07:47:54 AM »
War in Ukraine is another $ scheme. Rich are paying themselves and cronies as usual, like Iraq, Afghanistan… The demand to have accountability and transparency into where every $ is going for “aid” to Ukraine has been laughed at by the DC crooks. And yet yesterday given $2 billion more   :rolleyes:  :bhead

This

And they twist it to if you ask for any accountability or other questions..you are a traitor and a Russian bot

It is criminal these days in so many ways..

Eagler
« Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 07:49:41 AM by Eagler »
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2023, 03:43:53 PM »
This

And they twist it to if you ask for any accountability or other questions..you are a traitor and a Russian bot

It is criminal these days in so many ways..

Eagler

:aok

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2023, 03:48:55 PM »
Is this an invitation to argue so you can defend your faith which is suggested by your employment of a formal fallacy or a genuine question?

Answering with another question... expected.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2023, 03:54:15 PM »
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2023, 04:00:17 PM »
There's only two explanations that you would think the defence of the Ukraine is what's mainly going on: you're so indoctrinated by your own propaganda or too daft to see through it (which amounts to the same) or you stand to gain from what's really happening even if it's just bones thrown from you lords' table.

At least we're back on topic: zombies.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2023, 04:56:15 PM »
« Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 05:14:59 PM by AKIron »
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2023, 06:25:27 PM »
There's only two explanations that you would think the defence of the Ukraine is what's mainly going on: you're so indoctrinated by your own propaganda or too daft to see through it (which amounts to the same) or you stand to gain from what's really happening even if it's just bones thrown from you lords' table.

Bless your heart.

Stop attributing things to me which I never stated

I never said anything about, "mainly". That said the US has 26.7 billion in military aid, no small number and close to 50 billion with humanitarian and direct financial.

Ohh, you should also look up the word "rhetorical".

« Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 06:45:48 PM by knorB »

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2023, 06:43:15 PM »
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2023, 04:09:34 AM »
Bless your heart.

"Bless your heart" is a phrase common to the Southern United States.[1][2] The phrase has multiple meanings and is used to express genuine sympathy but more often as an insult that conveys condescension, derision, or contempt.

Would love a productive discussion amongst civilised, educated and well-meaning people with the goal to find an equitable non-violent solution. You could call me a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. But is not likely to happen. Not here, not now and frankly not at this stage of human development, anymore - a different road was chosen.

I never said anything about, "mainly". That said the US has 26.7 billion in military aid, no small number and close to 50 billion with humanitarian and direct financial.

It's nothing bud. The proportions of morality-of-payment are entirely a red-herring. It's a tiny, insignificant down payment on a business venture that stands to return uncountable billions for the next generation and-a-half at least. One calculation suggested it was roughly 1% of your actual 'defence' budget, with no American casualties and comfortably off the radar of those inconvenient private citizens who protested the Vietnam war, for instance. Surely the best and most exciting investment adventure to date!

Differences aside let's all face it: The wars will never stop, it'll just shift from here to there while jingoistic terminology, propaganda and here's-what's-in-it-for-our-faction is all that's needed to neutralise objections from the general population, too stressed, uneducated, busy and competing over petty things to cohesively move forward. A perpetual flirtation with self-destruction, weapons-production, environmental disaster (for us, not the planet) and enslavement of a species which has the potential to do something better. But you think you're so clever, and classless and free.

Ohh, you should also look up the word "rhetorical".

Hmmm, perhaps we should better all look up the word 'defence'.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2023, 07:21:33 AM »
https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2011/05/how-perpetual-war-became-us-ideology/238600/

Almost 12 years old and as true as ever...

Wars are way too profitable for them to ever go away

Our leaders will always find a reason to try to turn us against each other for their profit and control

War not peace is what is wanted if not almost needed for the sick and bloated consumption based economy to keep sputtering along.

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2023, 09:01:10 AM »
You started the conveyance condescension, just following your example.

Now for

It's nothing bud. The proportions of morality-of-payment are entirely a red-herring. It's a tiny, insignificant down payment on a business venture that stands to return uncountable billions for the next generation and-a-half at least. One calculation suggested it was roughly 1% of your actual 'defence' budget, with no American casualties and comfortably off the radar of those inconvenient private citizens who protested the Vietnam war, for instance. Surely the best and most exciting investment adventure to date!

Who paid or the development, construction and testing of equipment sent?  ( There's that pesky rhetorical again.)
Ohh and there have been American casualties, as a matter of fact an AWOL SEAL was killed.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/navy-seal-daniel-swift-killed-ukraine-official-says/

Also, would you like WW3? Because any direct US involvement, that's what you get.  Complaining about the amount US aid and the size of its defense budget is laughable.  Since ww2, Uncle Sugar's defense budget has allowed Europe to neglect theirs.

Hmmm, perhaps we should better all look up the word 'defence'.

As far as funding a budget for? Yea Europe should.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2023, 03:17:20 PM »
Who paid or the development, construction and testing of equipment sent?  ( There's that pesky rhetorical again.)

Yeah yeah, it is perfectly reasonable to expect a return on your investment. Only, you'd be singing a different anti-war tune if it was your children crushed to death under exploded concrete. You do of course realise you've supported my point: you evaluate all things as business.

Ohh and there have been American casualties, as a matter of fact an AWOL SEAL was killed.

A solider who has been listed as an active deserter since 2019, not acting as an official representative of the American government and what is your point, that he was brave and a hero? Sounds like he was combat thirsty to me. You know your problem KnorB, you've been marinaded in your jingoistic propaganda for so long you've come to worship it and you mistake that for truth and justice and thinking for yourself. Zombie.

Also, would you like WW3? Because any direct US involvement, that's what you get. 

I'm sorry if this offends others here present: Absence of US involvement would not have us at the brink of WW3 again in the first place and no free-thinking person outside of the US has not considered or become aware of this. In fact some of your more erudite thinkers have and are saying that too, but you have that handled nicely since about 1947. Just attach a label and go on with your day as if that's an argument. They aren't rich anyway, otherwise they wouldn't be thinkers.

Complaining about the amount US aid and the size of its defense budget is laughable.  Since ww2, Uncle Sugar's defense budget has allowed Europe to neglect theirs.

I did no such thing. Your 'defence' budget is approximately 2.5 times larger than your closet single potential opponent. Do you expect an impending invasion from the Canadians perhaps? Do you know where that ratio comes from? Or another ratio perhaps. North Americans approximately 7% of the world's population controlling approximately 45% of it's wealth and resources. Is that simply because you're awesome? And then you complain about others not helping to pay the bill for your empire. Get stuffed. There is only one end-game to this and it is ultimately the destruction of organised civilisation.

KnorB and his swaggering inflexible Russian Federation-like ignorance aside, for anyone that's actually interested in a genuine experiential opinion. I live here, in Europe. We have Ukrainians living amongst us. They look very USSR in mannerism and attitude and civility but you can see they like the flavour of 'the West'. More broadly the European feeling or movement amongst the non-juvenile people of Europe is that the time to use war to settle these differences and distributions ought to be behind us. Do you wonder that the Germans baulk at sending Leopards. 70 years of peace here destroyed by what now appears to be (according to evidence) a deliberately cornered animal like Putin and you'd like us to be grateful.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-