Author Topic: Zombie's  (Read 2536 times)

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
Zombie's
« on: January 18, 2023, 02:35:40 PM »
My oldest daughter was a store manager in North Seatle. Recently an addict was stabbing himself with his needle and bleeding really good. He tried to enter store, so they locked him out. He then proceeded to lean and touch the store front getting blood everywhere. People were kept in store for 2 hours until police arrived. It gets better though a person was shot in the alley behind the store and police arrived in 45 minutes. If you are still there 45 minutes after shooting someone, I think you should go to jail. This is not knocking the police they are swamped with the situation. There is a happy ending she took a higher paying job OUTSIDE of Seattle:x :x :x
AkCaine

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
Re: Zombie's
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2023, 03:15:38 PM »
Texas is hiring.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2023, 03:26:31 PM »
Zombies is a good analogy for those people that I have used before,  and it's one of the reasons we left Portland. It's amazing to me how those people stay alive during the winter. It's a legit slow motion zombie apocalypse out there. The only fix is scooping them up and taking them to a farm where they are forced off the drugs and made to pick fruit for $3 an hour until they can save up enough to leave, get an apartment, and live on their own. There would be businesses who could work with the farm to hire people who have improved. It would be great for tax paying citizens who have to put up with littering and disgust from these people. I was fed up having to pay 4k a year property taxes for the mess. These people should not be allowed to be free loaders, but shouldn't be in jail. They need a health center farm to be carried off to. The drugs like meth and heroin are just too strong and ruining the populations out there. It's causing crime, disease, and business to shut down and no one wants to visit a trash dump for vacation.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 03:33:46 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2023, 04:59:04 PM »
Not the drugs fault. We know drugs are bad..... those people took them anyway. Just bad people and bad people who support them and their crimes.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline turt21

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2023, 05:00:38 PM »
+1000

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2023, 02:57:06 AM »
Not the drugs fault. We know drugs are bad..... those people took them anyway.

Did the question once occur 'why?'
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened" - Dr. Seuss

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2023, 08:07:56 AM »
Zombies is a good analogy for those people that I have used before,  and it's one of the reasons we left Portland. It's amazing to me how those people stay alive during the winter. It's a legit slow motion zombie apocalypse out there. The only fix is scooping them up and taking them to a farm where they are forced off the drugs and made to pick fruit for $3 an hour until they can save up enough to leave, get an apartment, and live on their own. There would be businesses who could work with the farm to hire people who have improved. It would be great for tax paying citizens who have to put up with littering and disgust from these people. I was fed up having to pay 4k a year property taxes for the mess. These people should not be allowed to be free loaders, but shouldn't be in jail. They need a health center farm to be carried off to. The drugs like meth and heroin are just too strong and ruining the populations out there. It's causing crime, disease, and business to shut down and no one wants to visit a trash dump for vacation.

Sorry to say it bro, but being a tax paying citizen in 2023 equates to funding war, pharma crime and corruption. It's no wonder so many people turn to drugs to escape the reality.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2023, 08:47:05 AM »

Sorry to say it bro, but being a tax paying citizen in 2023 equates to funding war, pharma crime and corruption. It's no wonder so many people turn to drugs to escape the reality.

While all that is true...drug abuse has been around as long as drugs have

It's a weakness of personal will that sends most down that rabbit hole imo

Yes something might trigger that first taste but their weakness is what kept them there

Then you have abuse like Michael Jackson and Prince...

Weakness of personal will imo

Some can't seem to handle that free will thing very well..

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2023, 09:35:51 AM »

I'm with you. I've been trying to create a #nationaltaxboycott for a while, but no big names want to get behind it. Crazy we pay 25-40% of salary in taxes and sales tax and property tax while they continue to print trillions and tell us "it needs to happen" bastages man.

While all that is true...drug abuse has been around as long as drugs have

It's a weakness of personal will that sends most down that rabbit hole imo

Yes something might trigger that first taste but their weakness is what kept them there

Then you have abuse like Michael Jackson and Prince...

Some can't seem to handle that free will thing very well..

Eagler

You have to realize that some of these power drugs like Heroin have not been around and accessible like they are now, atleast in America before 1990 when we started dabbling in the middle east. It's really bad over there too. The issue is that one hit can instantly addict you and then you find yourself spending $300 a week on it. Things like DMT, THC, and Shrooms have been around for a while used by the native American population for a more spiritual connection. I feel if used correctly, could actually really help a lot of people. I experienced a rather spiritual awakening on DMT in college that completely changed my outlook on the natural world.

Now you say it's weakness or what have you. However it's part of the natural sense to experiment. Some of these drugs are too damn powerful and addict folks so hard that they cannot stop. It's more like a weapon than a drug. These types were not used until really the mid 80s when crack came, but it got way worse with heroin and meth, now fentenyl which I consider a chemical war attack on Americans and should be dealt as such. IMO throwing all "drugs" into a large box saying they are all bad is not right. Some people would be better off being able to go a place with friends under the supervision of doctors and be administerd DMT or Schrooms, then be forced to spend the night there. It would create a far better approach than just "don't do drugs because we said so" everyone knows kids break rules and don't always listen to adults, so doing them recreationally behind the parents/adults backs is what we see today. Unless the supply of these power drugs can be stopped, more and more will fall pray, even if they don't intend to. Children are weak minded in that sense and it's up to adults to make sure they don't fall pray. It's just that many teens are far more persuaded by peer pressure and accessibility to the drugs which makes the situation very difficult.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2023, 09:37:24 AM »
Did the question once occur 'why?'

When I was a brand new rookie, less that 4 months out on the street. I had to respond to a call in the inside the city Pasqua reservation. It was a disturbing the peace call with a heroin addict as the problem. I asked him if he understood that using the drug could and likely would kill him, he said yes. I then asked him why he used it. The answer was simple, "because it felt so good".

You cannot prevent folks who are that weak minded from themselves.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2023, 10:53:35 AM »
You cannot prevent folks who are that weak minded from themselves.

Just bad people and bad people who support them and their crimes.

It's a weakness of personal will

Interestingly consistent hypothesis. Just going to stop there then?

When I was a brand new rookie, less that 4 months out on the street. I had to respond to a call in the inside the city Pasqua reservation. It was a disturbing the peace call with a heroin addict as the problem. I asked him if he understood that using the drug could and likely would kill him, he said yes. I then asked him why he used it. The answer was simple, "because it felt so good".

Yes naturally it feels good. Cuts right to the core behavioural-mechanisms of the primitive creature within. What chance does willpower, good character or knowing better have against a swift shortcut to a euphoric state entirely detached from your situation or future. Especially if you were disenfranchised from society from birth, or abused, or ostracised...

Offline TryHard

• Copper Member
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2023, 05:26:02 PM »

So lets make a bad situation worse!

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2023, 02:50:41 PM »

Sorry to say it bro, but being a tax paying citizen in 2023 equates to funding war, snip

So Ukraine getting the ability to defend itself (multiple countries sending aid that comes from taxpayer monies) is a bad thing. That's a hot take.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2023, 03:06:37 PM »
So Ukraine getting the ability to defend itself (multiple countries sending aid that comes from taxpayer monies)...

Surely that is incidental?

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2023, 04:10:40 PM »
Surely that is incidental?

Is it?  How about when there is some natural disaster and .govs send all kinds of economic and other resources, is that incidental?